I WANNA PLAY 101 !!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You See this DRATville Trophy Opening Morning Of The Annual PUMPKIN PATCH Hunt!

At The Crack of Daylight!

There's Orange To The Left!

There's Orange To The Right!

There's Orange Everywhere In Sight!

NICCCCCCE Buck!

Might Be Your Only OPPORTUNITY That You Love So Much!

Do You Try & Get A Little Closer For A Better Look?

Do You Have Time For a AS HE LAY Pic?

Can You Turn Your TURRET & POWER Down Enough To Get Just Part Of Him In View In Your 18X36X56 Scope?

This Buck Is IG Worthy!

He'd Fill Your Freezer!

And Yes I Know,YOU NEED THE MEAT!

I Wanna Play!.jpg

I’m going to exclude the great people on here I’ve met that don’t deserve this comment but ……….. the rest of the fine individuals I’ve seen would be foaming at the mouth hanging out the truck window for that fine specimen !!!!! I could post a picture I took of such behavior but I don’t need my house burned down or anything !

Thanks willfrye!

Now If These DRATS Would Be Honest There'd Be A Whole Bunch More Of These PUMPKIN PATCH Bucks Posted!

And NO!

I Don't Care What Kind Of Buck You Shoot!

Just Don't Get On The Forums BITTCHING That You Couldn't Find A Decent Buck To Shoot And Then Resort To Taking A PISSCUTTER Year After Year & Wonder Why The Deer Herd Is In The Shape It's In!

You guys laugh all day, but I have THST kid at my house.

He's been bugging me for taxidermy.

He want to mount coots in full flight pose.
He wants a raccoon being ridden by a squirrel
He wants a blow snake in full coil

He wants a muskrat shoulder mount.

And he wants a "majestic" spike shoulder mounted.

I'm afraid to let the little turd out of the truck, those dedicated tags are spending for a spike

One Of Your Sons Needs To Be A TAXIDERMIST Hossy!

Might Be A Way Of Recovering Some Money!:D

You guys laugh all day, but I have THST kid at my house.

He's been bugging me for taxidermy.

He want to mount coots in full flight pose.
He wants a raccoon being ridden by a squirrel
He wants a blow snake in full coil

He wants a muskrat shoulder mount.

And he wants a "majestic" spike shoulder mounted.

I'm afraid to let the little turd out of the truck, those dedicated tags are spending for a spike

That buck would have arrows flying from all over in Oregon! Then bullets if he survived the archery season. Unfortunately hunters can't control themselves!!!

I'd quickly load up my Polaris 1500 onto the flat bed, jump in my 2500ram diesel rolling on 38's, drive back a ridge or two to get that bad boy in IG range. If he's still lying there at 1200 meters, I'd slide my $5000 custom LR mountain rifle out, adjust my hush life fire bull flatty, get the camera rolling and touch a round off. Then it would be a race to get to it before someone else who's been watching it since July. Only thing left would be to quarter it up, pack it the 30meters down to the rig and head home, head held high. Spend an hour at home editing out the first two shots and the last four shots, post it up and wait for the likes while I crack a cold bud light.

Thanks willfrye!

Now If These DRATS Would Be Honest There'd Be A Whole Bunch More Of These PUMPKIN PATCH Bucks Posted!

And NO!

I Don't Care What Kind Of Buck You Shoot!

Just Don't Get On The Forums BITTCHING That You Couldn't Find A Decent Buck To Shoot And Then Resort To Taking A PISSCUTTER Year After Year & Wonder Why The Deer Herd Is In The Shape It's In!
I NEEDED THE MEAT!!

Well, sort of. actually had just moved across the country and sitting on 30lbs of jerky but no frozen venison. Aged him for 10 days and wow, he was a tasty little guy.

I’ve got no problem with people shooting what they want. Sometimes I like to eat tag soup sometimes I like to eat tenderloins. Depends on the tag and the year. But yeah, hammering the forkies and then complaining about it is Utarded. Should be no regrets or excuses after pulling the trigger!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom