I Want In On This

Dude I have not met a farmer or rancher that does not hate wolves. If you do it, you would be smart to buy a "black rifle" with a 20 round magazine.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-15 AT 09:51PM (MST)[p]

Most tribes believed all animals were brothers, which in many ways they are.

But some brothers, like your brother has to know, need to go.

Stay thirsty my friends

ThAnks for posting. Why don't you personally send this info over to BuzzH for a good laugh?

Well!

I'm on that List too!

Here's the Deal 440!

Name one GAWD-DAMNED Loss Wolves have caused you Personally on your own property?

Don't Hate just to Hate!

BuzzH deep down & a lot of others here on MM are Wolf Luvers but try to Hide it!

I don't Luv em!

I don't Hate em!

There's Places for them!

TARDville Ain't one of them!

Remember 440!

Your buddy Obama won't approve of this so You'd best re-consider!

>
>
>I think I'm on Buzz Gruber's
>chit list already.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

That's actually an interesting article, especially the end.

"The government acknowledged that "habitat recovery continues to be an important part of caribou recovery," but added it "cannot address the critical needs of these herds in the short term."

It also noted that traditional hunting and trapping of wolves has failed to reduce their numbers "and may even split up packs and increase predation rates on caribou."

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Kill them all and destroy the DNA so one can never be cloned. they are natures version of ISIS.

Cancer is natural too, but we don't transplant it or protect it . I see it the same way.

Stay thirsty my friends

And.......the polio virus could be placed on the endangered species list but that doesn't mean it deserves to be protected.

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

God thread 440 would love to go with you on that hunt.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom