I want my American retirement $$$

jodog

Very Active Member
Well they wanted to blow up JFK and anything in it's way along the jet fuel pipeline. Alot of people didn't want the patriot act (wire tap) I think it's a good thing. One thing that bothers me is, one of the terrorist became a US citizen and retired from JFK and after planning on blowing up the place and people that provided him a living I bet he will still receive his retirement pension.... string em up !!!

9/11 PILOTS TRAINED RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD OLE U.S. OF A.!!!

DID WE DO ANY FLY-OVERS OVER SAUDI ARABIA???

NO!!!

BUT WE SHOULD HAVE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

i hate to tell you but our prisons are full of people recieving social security....

Illegals should have to pay the mule deer foundation 50% of their income. So if 2 of them paid the MDF half their annual income then MDF would recieve $178 for the year..

ABC news has an opinion poll on the JFK Terrorist article,it has a more colorful bunch of people than MM,IMO there are a lot of misinformed people out there.

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT

Hooray.... if someone actually stopped a terrorist attack. bobcat, you are absoultely correct... why the heck didn't we do somthing about the Saudi's???? answer.... Bush buddies. Come on "08" lets get someone in office that can run this country before it's too late.

RUS

IRAN WANTS ISRAEL WIPED OFF THE MAP!!!

I SAY LETS WIPE IRAN OFF THE MAP!!!

END OF "ONE" PROBLEM!!!

LETS LOWER THE BOOM BOYS!!!

THAT OLE BOY RUNNING IRAN IS A REAL WEASEL!!!

CLAIMS HES GOT 50,000+ SUICIDE BOMBERS TRAINED & READY TO GO!!!

I SAY LETS SEE IF THERE ARE ENOUGH VIRGINS IN HEAVAN???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

>Hooray.... if someone actually stopped a
>terrorist attack. bobcat, you are
>absoultely correct... why the heck
>didn't we do somthing about
>the Saudi's???? answer.... Bush buddies.
>Come on "08" lets get
>someone in office that can
>run this country before it's
>too late.
>
>RUS

Yeah, let's piss of the only mid-east nation that is even remotely pro-American. Screw em. Then, when gas $8.00 a pint, we can ##### and moan about Exxon even more that we do now.

" Hooray.... if someone actually stopped a terrorist attack. bobcat, you are absoultely correct... why the heck didn't we do somthing about the Saudi's???? answer.... Bush buddies. Come on "08" lets get someone in office that can run this country before it's too late."

Saudi's?????.............please explain your logic RUS.

>Saudi's?????.............please explain your logic RUS.

All of the pilots that caused 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia... all of them.

-DallanC

So what, I don't get it. Were they not all members of Alquida? Is'nt BinLaden from Saudi? So are you attempting to say we were attacked by the Saudi government? The same government that expelled Binladen from their country for his violent acts against humanity? Or is there something I am missing?

The Saudi government is one of our staunchest allies against Al-queda. They were also friends with Clinton, and Carter, and Reagan, Ford and Nixon. It is radical Islam that is the real enemy. Iran just happens to be controlled by radical Islam and so will Iraq if we pull out prematurely and don't allow democracy to take a strong foothold. Just my $.02 worth!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Even Gates says democracy won't work in Iraq. they didn't ask for it, they don't want it and it's not going to happen. Islamic law and democracy don't work well together, they'll accept Islamic law only the question is how radical will they be, history shows them to be quite radical so good luck . something along the lines of the Saudi government is the best we can hope for, and since that's where all the 9/11 terrorist came from we really gained a lot.

Roy!!!

OF COURSE THEY WERE FRIENDS WITH CLINTON,CARTER & SO ON!!!

SO WHAT DO YOU CALL PREMATURELY???

YA,IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD STOMP INTO A COUNTRY & SAY ITS GONNA BE MY WAY OR ELSE!!!

IT AIN'T HAPPENING THOUGH!!!

ITS A REAL SLAP IN THE FACE!!!

ITS NEVER BEEN A DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ & I'LL PUT MONEY IT DOESN'T LAST EVEN IF IT EVER HAPPENS!!!

BIN LADDEN SMACKS US ON 9-11 & WE INVADE IRAQ!!!

WTF???

I'D OF HIT SADAMN INSANE TOO!!!

3 FLY-OVERS IT WOULD'OF BEEN A DONE DEAL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IF WE'RE GONNA FIGHT LETS USE THE BIG TOOLS!!!

AND ONE MORE THING FOR THE REST OF YOU THAT THINK SAUDI'S ARE ANGELS!!!

THEY'VE SMACKED US FOR YEARS!!!

TOO MANY OF YOU THINKING:BUT DON'T SAY/DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT,THEY HAVE THAT OIL WE NEED,IT'S O.K.!!!

WTF???

I'D FIND A WAY TO STARVE THEM DOWN TO WHERE THEY WERE DRINKING THAT BLACK GOLD!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IT WAS REAL SMART TEACHING THEM HOW TO FLY THE JETS THEY HIT US WITH!!!

>
>AND ONE MORE THING FOR THE
>REST OF YOU THAT THINK
>SAUDI'S ARE ANGELS!!!
>
>THEY'VE SMACKED US FOR YEARS!!!
>
>TOO MANY OF YOU THINKING:BUT DON'T
>SAY/DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT,THEY HAVE
>THAT OIL WE NEED,IT'S O.K.!!!
>
>
>WTF???
>
>I'D FIND A WAY TO STARVE
>THEM DOWN TO WHERE THEY
>WERE DRINKING THAT BLACK GOLD!!!
>
>
>THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IT WAS
>REAL SMART TEACHING THEM HOW
>TO FLY THE JETS THEY
>HIT US WITH!!!

You know as well as the rest of us, in America today, you cannot deny anything to someone based on their nationality, race, ect. There is no way a flight school could turn down those ARABS. The ACLU would make DAMN sure of that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom