I wonder if biden's name is on the list

One thing that was never explained to my satisfaction is why would Russia want Trump to win the election over Hillary? That makes no sense today nor did it 4 years ago. It was Hillary who brokered the uranium deal and it was Russia that donated big money to the Clinton Foundation. They were pals.

Democrats say it was to enrich Trump and his family. Somebody show me a story where that specifically happened. Trump had lunch with a Russian ain't it.

To say Russia wanted Trump over Hillary would be like saying Japan wanted Harry Truman over Little Red Riding Hood. "Come on, man!"

It is unbelievable that this narratives that Trump will not except Biden win and have peaceful transition of Presidency. It might happen and it might not I can not see into the future but I do remember what has happened in the past.
2000 All Gore and the Democratic party disputed George W Bush Presidency win claiming they new the voters intent with improper ballots.
2004 John Kerry and the Democratic party claims he won because of voters suppresion.
2008 Barrack Obama beat John McCain, no controversy McCain and the Republican party accepts the voters outcome
2012 Barrack Obama beat Mitt Romney, no controversy Romney and the Republican party accepts the voters outcome
2016 Donald Trump defeats Hillary Clinton and we all know how all the attempts that Hillary Clinton, Democratic party and news media has tried to discredit Trump's Presidency. President Trump has not had one day in four years of his Presidency peaceful.

Even if Biden wins, he's not our president. Resist will take on a new meaning now that the Dems showed us how that works.

It’s so funny how Trump trolls the media and they eat it hook, line and sinker. Last night he in Duluth he said something to the effect of when he gets ready to give up in 8, 12, or 16 more years. The stupid media thinks that somehow he can hold the WH hostage and really won’t leave if he loses.

Those with TDS and the media can’t handle it and they freak out while people with brains know he’s trolling. At least he’s not boring lol. If you happened to catch Biden’s rally last night there were probably 50 people there and it was the most boring garbage I’ve ever seen. I really think Joe could stroke out at any moment.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom