Ibex and Oryx outfitter reccs?

DoeNob

I want to get in the outfitter pool for these, don't really think I need a guide, but I'd rather draw and it being OIL I'd probably hire someone just because of that.

Who do you guys recommend for either?

I am using Lewellen for BHS, was using a different guy to apply for IBX and ORX, but we got sideways on something, so looking to switch this season.

Still probably never draw either, but since I'm gonna send them eleventy thousand dollars next month I want the best odds.

Thanks!

Kiowa outfitters

>I want to get in the
>outfitter pool for these, don't
>really think I need a
>guide, but I'd rather draw
>and it being OIL I'd
>probably hire someone just because
>of that.
>
>Who do you guys recommend for
>either?
>
>I am using Lewellen for BHS,
>was using a different guy
>to apply for IBX and
>ORX, but we got sideways
>on something, so looking to
>switch this season.
>
>
>Still probably never draw either, but
>since I'm gonna send them
>eleventy thousand dollars next month
>I want the best odds.
>
>
>Thanks!

505 OUTFITTERS!My dad harvested a huge oryx with them on a mobility hunt this past season and my husband and i are in the draw with them this year for Oryx,Ibex and elk keeping my fingers crossed!!

Kauffman sold to Kiowa I understand. For Ibex one of their (Kiowa) main Ibex guides (Lance P) is the best in the Ibex world and he has been my top elk guide for many years. He has guided Ibex for some of my hunters as well. Both of his archery hunters in Oct. took their Ibex with one of them supposed to be the new #3 P&Y. Lance probably knows the mtn. and Ibex as well or better than anyone in the business.

Kauffman works with Kiowa now. IMO I don't think you can do better than their success rates with a bow.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom