Ibex and Oryx

bowhuntrJLG

Hello all.
Draw has been good to my wife and I this year. We have an archery Ibex (first hunt), F-IM ibex, June Off-Range Oryx, and Nov Badge oryx hunts to look forward to. Lots of planning and preparing! NOT MUCH TIME FOR JUNE ORYX!
I have done some scouting and much research, but am seeking any further intel anyone here might be willing to impart. Not looking for anyones secret spots mind you, just seeking general advice and tips that may help us increase our odds of success. WE HAVE NEVER DONE IBEX BEFORE, AND KNOW THAT WE ARE IN FOR AN ADVENTURE! Anyone willing to share any info would sure be appreciated. Thanks

Allow me to add I know very little about IBEX. Their habits, feeding patterns, behavior... little to none. Any help here would esp. be appreciated.

Your in for it on the ibex , as far as there habitat be ready it's not nice I would definitely try to get out there and scout a bunch

We will be doing archery ibex for the third time this year. Give me a call and I would be happy to share what we have learned.

Cory

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom