Idaho 40 Archery

rom828q

Drew 40 early archery deer tag and was wondering if anyone would be willing to discuss some tips to hunting this area. Hunting it back in 2015 from a side by side, which I don't have access to this year, so trying to find stuff I can hike into off accessible roads. Found some good bucks back then. Been out some looking around, located some smaller bucks. Will be out and about the next couple weekends as well. If anyone would be willing to chat over PM or the phone that would be awesome. Thanks!

Gosh man, wish I knew that area better. Great tag, get there early to scout if you can at all. Plenty of time to find a good buck. Make sure you check on Monster Muleys, if you don't find anyone here. As that is a draw tag, there should be someone around who could help. Wish I could scout it for you.... I will PM you an area or two, that a ranch hand told me about. I have too look through my trapping notes first to find them though :)

Unfortunately the chipmunk association has locked up their property since 2015 they own a big chunk of land northwest of silver city. It's where I hunted when I had the tag in 2014

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom