Idaho Bannock zone unit 70 muzzy elk

bornhunter

Selected for controlled either sex muzzy Nov 16th to 30th. The elk down pretty low this late? Good access? Have not hunted the SE in many years. Any input would be appreciated.

I know 73 really well and see elk at that time fairly regularly...they seem to settle down after the Oct rifle and show themselves a bit more. PM me and maybe I can give you a couple ideas.

Those bulls will be pretty visible that time of year. Grouped up in bachelor groups and feeding on open ridges for more hours than normal.

I spent a lot of time in 73A in October and November year before last. Lots of elk in first cover above valley floor. I agree with Deepcolor. Easy to find them that time of year. One suggestion would be to find ridges / pockets sheltered from wind.

I spent a lot of time in 73A in October and November year before last. Lots of elk in first cover above valley floor. I agree with Deepcolor. Easy to find them that time of year. One suggestion would be to find ridges / pockets sheltered from wind.
Ok sounds good. Thank you.

Ok. Appreciate the info.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom