Idaho bulls and bucks

D

DRHORNHUNTER

Gettin a little slow on this forum so started a thread to post pics of any Idaho critters Old or new pics
This is a bull i got last fall on an open tag Not a beast but a nice younger bull

2644imag1815.jpg

4987imag1812.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-12 AT 05:09AM (MST)[p]That's a nice solid buck. Congrats. Pretty cool when your kid is old enough to carry on the traditions. My favorite one yet is my son's first 2 point. I'll never forget that.
Looks a lot like the area I like to hunt. Southeast?

No it was actually 32a. Believe it or not F and G aged him at 9 or 10 years old. She packed a bag of meat and her rifle. When we got home she told my wife " you should have seen dad sweatin and breathing hard when he was packin that deer" it's hell getting old.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-12 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]I think i remember a story about this 09' buck... interesting.

Matching kickers on top of a nice buck. And good looking mount. Who did taxi on it

Thanks for the comment i get excited every time i walk into my house and look at him. My uncle did the taxi work he was a taxidermist for 20 years but now only does family stuff.

Great bucks, Hey idabow what time span where those bucks harvested ? Great collection !!!

To be honest, I don't know for sure. I've asked my dad and he doesn't remember who even killed which buck. In the bigger picture, mostly between 10 and 20 years ago. The euro buck was an owyhees buck about 9 years ago, and that was the most recent.

The picture was taken because the 3rd from the left (with the guy leaning over behind it) was a deadhead that my dad found and he just threw it in the shed. One of his friends stole it and had it mounted. My dad was just sick because he thought they were gone forever. So his buddies took this picture with most of the biggest bucks they've killed over the years and sent it to him. He didn't even recognize this buck until they told him, now its hanging up is in house. That's what friends are for.

dug a few of the bucks i have taken and found over the years for a pic The ones in the antler room that havent made it on a board and on the wall yet Nothin like idabows but....

4234imag2508.jpg

2206imag2504.jpg

one my brother found

52161295imag0392.jpg

DRHORNHUNTER, thats a nice pile you've got goin there. Thats a sweet double dropper that your brother found.

>dug a few of the bucks
>i have taken and found
>over the years for a
>pic The ones
>in the antler room that
>havent made it on a
>board and on the wall
>yet Nothin like idabows but....
>
>
>
4234imag2508.jpg

>
>
2206imag2504.jpg

>
>one my brother found
>
>
52161295imag0392.jpg

I was wondering what had happened to that buck. looks like he died. Dam shame. Glad someone found him.

Those are actually sheds. We put them next to a skull plate we found from a buck that had died after he shed. Plus this was many years ago. My brother passed away a couple years ago He actually sold those sheds to a collector from Cali

Id have to say unit 39 but everyone knows deer like that dont come from unit 39. Very nice deer Wacknstack. Old burn produces.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-12 AT 03:20PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-12 AT 03:17?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-12 AT 03:16?PM (MST)

First year hunting Muley's was this season.

Not as big as some of the ones posted above, but I am happy with it.

4389muley.jpg

And here he is on the wall.

3868phot.jpg

96109_hunting_128.jpg

2009 bull sorry bad picture he was hung up from rolling.
9327elk_hunt_018.jpg

2008 bull
820810-16-2009-04.jpg

This is all of our 09 bulls we were done in two days.
I also shot a nice 290 bull in 06 but i can't find the pictures.

I love going to idaho it has treated me pretty good the last few years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom