Idaho draw results

B

BQHIdaho

Anyone have a clue when it will be announced? Why does it take Idaho so long to get there stuff in order...? Agony waiting!

Uh, ya I know, I'm sick and tired of waiting. If the other states can get theres done early, why not Idaho?

Patience BQH, I'm still trying to figure out which elk hunt I'm going to apply for.

Its fair chase, or its foul!

As was said earlier the app deadline hasn't even came yet. I would guess we'll know by the first week of July at the latest.

I think they usually come out about a week to 10 days after the Super Hunt drawing, which would put it around the last week of June.

Deadline is June 5Th. Results not until mid Aug. Talk about the dog days of summer

"Mid August" I don't think so! Idaho's turn around time is not as bad as most. They just do it a little later in the year.

Don P.

>Deadline is June 5Th. Results not
>until mid Aug. Talk about
>the dog days of summer
>
For the second chance drawing......

Results will probably be posted between the 20th and 25th of June.

Since I live here in Idaho, just left the Lewiston Idaho office 208-799-5010 call ask for Gina Lewis. So you really have no idea is what I'm thinking!!! Also ask for Rick Cooper if you still need further assistance

Last year draw results were available July 9th or so. I vaguely remember getting results in August ( a few years back), but they have since put a deadline to redeem your tag before August 1. I also seem to remember them having computer problems in the past, pushing the drawing dates a little further out. Pretty much you never know with Idaho draw results-- July - Aug.

A few years ago, I recieved mail confirmation of drawing a spring bear tag , even though online said I was unsuccessful. The mailing was wrong unfortunately.

I wish the dates were earlier also, would give more time to plan things.

The regs say July 10Th, and for a change I wish it was that early. They always seem to have an issue, I remember the computer issue. I also remember your spring bear dilemma. We always seem to be at thier mercy

The waite time is rediculous. It makes it very difficult to line up time off work to go hunt. They normally want a couple months advanced notice. Idaho needs to get there crap in order!

It's never really been a concern for me. I learn if I draw in July and usually most hunts are in October or November. I plan on hunting several weeks every fall anyways, so if I draw I just adjust my days off accordingly...

Smart, guess I'll have to start doing that. I'll just do a general hunt if I don't draw and plan on it every year.

Nezzy,
I'm not going to get in an internet argument with you, but I think that your mistaken. The regs. say that we will be notified of results by July 10th. We have until Aug. 1st. to pay for our tags, if drawn. Application for leftover tags is Aug. 5-15th. I'm thinking that you got some bad info. The good news is that you should know results in about a month. Good luck!

Don P.

No worries, I know what the regs say, July 10Th. It's just that were here locally and when you know some of the F&G people and you always get the run around that, there is some sort of issues. Best of luck with the draw.

John

Here's a list of the days the results were on the F&G website the last few years.

2007 - July 9th
2006 - June 26th
2005 - June 29th
2004 - June 22nd

In 2006 the application deadline was extended from May 31st to June 5th. In 2007 the Idaho F&G switched to a new vendor. In 2007 there were people who had "succesful draw result" cards in their mail boxes a few days before the results were posted online.

Good luck to everyone in the draws.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom