Idaho Goats

D

dittmer22

Has anyone hunted in unit 51, or seen any goats in that country? I accidently put in for 51. Copied the wrong hunt number because I was in a hurry. Talk about screwing up a draw. The fish and game wouldn't let me take it back or let us disqualify our selves from the draw, even though we told them that if we drew we probably wouldn't hunt. I'm in a fix because I sealed to other peoples fate with the wrong hunt as well. I understand if you don't want to help out because I would probably feel a little stand offish as well. I just need to figure out how to make up for what I did.

spent some time last october down in 51 and saw plenty of goats at the north end of the unit so good luck on the draw and it will be a good hunt

LAST EDITED ON May-09-03 AT 02:02PM (MST)[p]I've spent lots of time in unit 51. If you draw, you'll have a good tag. The little lost river runs all the way through the unit and the lopers hang out around there. Send me an email if you'd like some more info. [email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom