Idaho hunt

M

muledeerhunter

Where do you guys think the best unit for archery or rife mule deer hunt for non Resident.

Insteed of being spoon feed info on hunts do a little reserch dang you could read through the idaho section and get a good start. Then round down what you think is the best for you. Are you a low land hunter or high country.

Unit 92. One of the best in the state. It's really hard to find, which is probably why there are so many big bucks there.

Climb above timberline until you get into the sagebrush, just west of Post Falls.

There are some units that have more trees than others. But if you look past the first line of trees you'll find the forest. I would start there.

HK

>Climb above timberline until you get
>into the sagebrush, just west
>of Post Falls.

That,s funny!

Draw? or General? What state are you from? (Don't say California or this could get uglier)

I would stay away from south east idaho you will just depress yourself, south central can be fun even on the late archery, I've been hunting these parts and have enjoyed the country and the hunting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom