Idaho Late Muzzleloader Hunt

M

m00num

We have just drawn Unit #29 Late Muzzleloader hunt which includes unit 29-37-37A. Does anyone have information on these units that you could share. Anything would be helpful.
Thanks
Reed
m00num

Welcome to MM.com. Stick around a while and share some stories, advice and maybe a picture or two.

As for the info that you are requesting, I can't help you out, but hang around a while and get to know some of the guys and you will probably get some info.

We see a lot of people with single digit posts come here asking about certain units, and they rarely get any good advice. Just a heads up. Happy hunting!

Drew the tag in 2001. Very hard to find a good mature buck on public ground. I am not talking about B&C bucks, just 4 to 7 year old bucks. Mostly forkys and 3pts. After 8 days of hunting in 1 to 2 ft of snow. I finally killed a nice 3pt. We hunted around Willow Creek summit, both sides of Pahsimeroi Valley and some on the south side of the Salmon River. It was a fun hunt, but if you are looking for the "big one", I think you will have a hard time of it.

We haven't applied for that tag since. Did talk with two hunters in Challis that year. One of them killed a really nice whitetail on private land around Leadore.

That's all the info I got. O yeah, bring your shotgun if you want to hunt some Chukars. They are dumber than a box of rocks up there.

Keith

Thanks for the help Sampson, I have been posting pictures on this site since they started but haven't been into the chat forums before but you can expect to hear from me alot more in the near future.
Reed
m00num

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom