Idaho muzz changes

wweaver79

I found where the 209 primers/pellets/sabots bill was shot down ( HB 469 ). So what changed, anything? You can keep the tips on the pure lead Bor locks ? There was a post about any projectiles but no sabots. Does someone have some knowledge on this.

I don't believe anything changed. There was work going on to include non lead projectiles. Rep Mendive bypassed that and came up with the muzzy free for all that was ultimately tabled.

That is what I thought, I am fine with the regs the way they are. Now that I have three muzzleloaders to cover the all different states.

I really need four—- Without swapping a scope and aimpoint out for Utah now. Hey it is an excuse to buy more guns. I got carried away on gunbroker the other day and bought a new Marlin/Ruger 1894 44 mag for no real season, then I remembered the new S in HAMSS and it totally justified it. You know because one day, possibly well a slight maybe I will try to draw one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom