Idaho or Montana for wolves

D

Dboyz

Looking for advice on this years wolf hunt. Have been hunting Idaho the last couple years, but considering going to Montana this season. I live in Utah so I have to drive either way. I'm sure I will get mixed feedback, but give me your thoughts to help me decide. I realize alot of luck comes into play, but I want to kill a wolf more than anything else right now. Any tips or suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Stay the course, I'm sure you have learned a lot with the time spent in Idaho. Besides Idaho needs your help.

DZ

Good luck on your quest. Just like you, I'd take a lower 48 wolf over any critter at this point in my hunting life. Go get one or two!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-13 AT 09:25AM (MST)[p]Good luck to you! Get one. Crud, I was here in northwest Wyo (predator zone) and kicked the same wolf out twice while deer hunting and couldn't get a shot off on the critter. Crafty suckers. It's only fueled the fire to get one on the ground.

Hunt 25 Miles straight North of Home Sweet Home!:D

Best Watch Out!
My Arm is starting to Hurt!
I'm about to Itch it!

Idaho Panhandle has more wolves harvested than any other wolf management unit each of the past two years. The Panhandle is also ahead of all others so far this year.

Wolf hunting is difficult, if you are going to go, drive until you reach the best hunting (the Panhandle)then hunt hard.

Nothing is more rewarding than a trophy that is hard earned!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom