Idaho results are up

I didn't put in ... But My hunting buddy drew Elk amd Deer. there will be some Pictures posted of some Hogs this year :)

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Well another big fat 0 for me.Looks like archery in unit 54, has any one hunted there before? what should I expect besides lots of hunters and quads? Wheres a good starting point to scout? Devlin

Drew antelope for the 2nd straight year. My buddy drew elk and deer for unit 44 and antelope with me.

Freakin' horse sh*t again....twenty six people put in for 30 tags that has a one in ten chance of drawing, and we can't draw crap for elk. Drew 5 late muzzlerloader deer tags. Could get some big bucks there. But still, who the hell gets all the freaking tags

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

I drew a Unit 40 bull tag for the second season in Oct-Nov. Looks like I'll be heading south to the Owyhee's for some scouting now.

My brother and I drew unit 45 deer tags!

My dad drew an antelope tag and my hunting buddy drew an elk tag in unit 44.

My oldest son drew late muzzle loader deer, antelope and cow elk.
Second oldest drew late muzzle loader deer and cow elk.
Third oldest son drew cow elk.
Wife drew cow elk and doe tag.

It's going to be a busy year.

Yes I drew unit 42 Nov 10-24.Hope for some weather and hope reg season hunters remember only 2 points are legal in regular season.

My buddy and I picked up the late muzz tags in Unit 46, which includes a bunch of other units. Seen some hogs in that area in the past. Looking forward to the first couple weeks of November! Anyone else draw this hunt?

Idhunter-

Are you guys hunting unit 46 or what units are you guys planning are you guys planning on hunting?? we picked up 6 of those tags. Just wondering where you were gonna hunt.

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-05 AT 11:38AM (MST)[p]I still have never drawn anything but the "X tags". For the 8th year in a row I didn't draw deer, elk or antelope.:( Maybe I'll final get lucky next year. I did draw "X tags" for deer(60X) and elk(74X) but those were undersuscribed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom