Idaho SFW ( Idaho Falls area)

S

Smiley

I would like some contact info for SFW in this area , I dont know that they will be happy to have me , but if there is going to be a group with some pull I guess I need to make sure that they are pulling my way . Especialy since I run hounds and there are a lot of uneducated people around here about predator numbers. I will need to know what is going on to keep my interests going .

Smiley, Not sure what SFW is maybe I can help you out was born and raised in that country and my brother is still there as well as all my friends. Let me know.

Thank you for your offer , so where is your family located? I was just inquiring about info for "Sportsmen For Fish and Wildlife" . I actually live east of Rigby.

Smiley, I grew up in Pocatello. All my family is still there, I live in Airzona now. I'm not sure about the SFW but I'll talk to my brother and see what he knows. Did you draw any good tags this year or are you going over the counter.

Over the counter for me , I only put in for elk and screwed myself by putting in with my no-res hunting buddies for a unit with very few tags thanks to some here at MM I will not repeat the mistake twice . I do not spend very many days out for deer or elk most are spent chasing my dogs around the mountain , so I do spend a lot of time on the hill and have a good idea where the critters hang out and even a couple hogs .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom