Idaho Stugeon for ?????

3bigelk

I am willing to trade a fun arm burning couple fights with the largest fresh water fish for ?????(suggestion) I average 2-6 fish a night The average length is 4 feet to 7 feet! [email protected]

3bigelk

Dont know what we have to offer in Mt you dont already have in ID. Mabey Ling at night with 2 cases of beer and a bonfire? I usually fish Sturgeon below the Bonniville on Columbia but its such a long trip. I was just talking the other day with a couple friends who had never fished for the big guys. We would lioke to make a trip somewhere this spring. Keep us in mind and let us know if there is anything over here you are looking for.
Is here any size you can keep there? Nevr landed a keeper, all to big (no complaints)
You fish from shore or boat? On the Snake I presume? Anything else to be caught?

Sorry about the slow response. Spring is the best time for us! We do fish the Snake between Twin Falls and Glenns Ferry. We fish from shore most of the time. We are not allowed keep any fish strickly catch and release. As for the swap I have never caught a ling?! Are they worth traveling 5 hours for. I live in Pocatello. If I ever put in for antelope would you have any good ideas where to put in for in Montana? Email me at [email protected]

3bigelk
Jake

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom