Idaho Unit 36A-2 ELK

R

rdy2hunt

I could use a little help with this area, south of challis, i have never hunted it before and plan on doing extensive scouting for this draw, but it always helps if someone could point me in the right direction anything would be great. THX

From what i understand its hard to get in any animals with the wolves...I havnt been in that country in like 10 years. Used to be pretty decent for going and getting a decent buck or bull. Anyways i can ask my brother if he knows anything about it, or you can message him here his sn is tworivers

I hunted there last year, and the wolves didnt seem to be a problem. You could see plenty of dog sign around,but that didnt keep the bulls from bugeling their butts off. It took a little extra work out there though! We ended up killing two nice bulls...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom