Idaho unit 44

S

smity

Hello first post frequent reader though. I drew a unit 44 deer tag and have had very little time to scout. I am going this week any suggestions. I would appreciate any help or advice.

Get a map that shows public/private grounds. Theres tons of deer in that unit, and some nice bucks get taken out of there every year so good luck! I would focus off of Anderson Ranch Res. If you have a boat and hike up those drainages...Steep country tho...

Hello I also drew the 44 deer tag and I was just wondering how you came out on the hunt. I harvested a nice deer. But lots of private property. Hard to find public land with good deer. Granite there is good deer on public land. Email me back, let me know how you did and I'll send you a picture of my buck. If I can help you with any information where to go, contact me. Corey

I have been out saw a few bucks but nothing great passed up a 25 inch wide 3 by 4 and 2 24 inch wide 4 by 4 bucks but looking for something a little bigger could use any help.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom