Idaho Wolf Mount

XtremeHunter

Here is my Idaho wolf, I made the base and the Mount was done by Danieal at River of No return Taxidermy in Salmon Idaho. The skull makes record books for SCI but who cares, help Preserve Wolves, Take one to a Taxidermist!! Xtreme
3343wolfmount6.jpg

Thanks for the comments, it looks like the skull is on the ground, but it is actually suspended by a 4 point deer horn attached to the elk horn.

TYLER........THAT WOLF IS BEAUTIFUL/ MOUNT IS FIRST CLASS. YOUR KILLING ME THOUGH.......CANT WAIT TO GO BUST ONE MYSELF !!!!!!. NEXT YEAR IS THE YEAR.......TAKE ER EASY.......YD.

nice work, pretty colors on that wolf.
I don't want to sound negative and maybe its just me, but it looks to much like a dog without a body, If I ever get a wolf it will be full mounted and teeth showing.
That reminds me of those wild wolf paintings with a beautiful woman beside it, only it has no body.

WOW! That thing is freaking gorgeous. Utah has coyotes that look just like that!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom