Idaho wolf proposal survey now online

S

Salmonfg

F&G Wolf Hunt Proposal Survey Questions Now Online
Idaho Fish and Game is gathering public opinion on its proposed wolf seasons that would use hunting and trapping to reduce the population to a level that is sustainable, meets federal recovery goals and reduces conflict levels statewide.
The proposal and the survey questions are available on the Fish and Game website at: http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/cms/hunt/wolf/proposals.cfm.
Fish and Game will survey 1,000 randomly selected hunters and 2,000 members of the public about the proposed wolf season. For anyone else interested, but not included in the survey, the questions will be posted on the website along with a place to offer comments. The results will be presented to the Idaho Fish and Game Commission at the July 27 and 28 meeting in Salmon.
The comment deadline is July 24. Written comments may also be sent to: Wolf Comments, Idaho Fish and Game, P.O. Box 25, Boise ID 83707.

Tom Keegan
IDFG Salmon Region Wildlife Manager

Done
Interesting to go to the hunting section of the IDF&G website and see how many tags are left unsold in the non resident quotas for both elk and deer. I remember when the Selway B elk tag sold out in the first day or two after becoming available!

Done
Everyone on this site should do it, It taks maybe 30 seconds or So.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

jeezus......another survey?????....
3850beat_dead_horse2.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

piece of cake.

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
BF

I like the reduced price non res tag for the 3 zones ($31.75). Too bad it isn't statewide however.

Done deal.Kinda wonder why there aren't more taking the survey.What an excellent opportunity to state your opinion in only a few minutes.If more people took an active role in wildlife management decisions,perhaps we would have a stronger voice...But that would mean public involvement.And we all know that's a big no-no for some mysterious reason that is beyond my comprehension.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom