Idiot Piper

You would love the irony retard! You find it amusing that a group of blacks ran down this Hispanic and beat the ##### out of him in the name of justice for Trayvon? I hope to God that someone bashes in your ##### skull someday. Please have your family send me your obituary so I can piss on your grave lowlife.

Now all the sudden californian cares about mexicans.

Stay thirsty my friends

Same ##### happened to me many years ago. Bunch of low life cowards and I strongly suspect we have three more here that have no spine and would join the group therapy session. I am still holding out hope that the Mexicans get a gut full and TCOB.

Never said anyone was a Mexican because it doesn't matter and GZ wasn't Mexican either. Obviously you two bed buddies haven't paid attention to anyone except NBC so I'll tell you that GZ's mother is Peruvian which is hardly a Mexican.

The other obvious thing is that you two don't give two shyts if black people beat on Hispanics now that a jury of peers has acquitted GZ of any wrong doing.

As far as how I feel about Mexicans, I don't care if you deport the illegal ones or at least kick them off the welfare but I have never given anyone any reason to think that I wouldn't care if they or any other race was treated this way.

I get it, Zigga is black which explains his motivation behind the GZ hate and 440 would argue with the mirror if he thought he could win so that explains his stance, but I would like to hear Piper's take on how this Hispanic took the beatings like Piper would do.

Mexican or Puruvian ? big deal. was Martin Kenyan or Somolian? same difference when race is a factor. you're grasping.

I accept Martin is innocent of murder game over. but I still think he's a wimpy little dork who brought this whole thing upon himself.

If he's smarter than he seems he'll be headed to somewhere no blacks live and not let anyone know where . there are no blacks in my county and there are a few mexicans he'd fit in fine. if you see a black here you'd call the cops too, even if they're not supicious they're a novelty.

Wait, my bad, he's not a mexican he's a puruvian. keep looking Georgie.

Stay thirsty my friends

I grew up in Tucson and we only had two black students. His family can move here or Idaho and do just fine. Blacks start jumping the Mexicans here we will end up with one less minority.

Skinheads don't welcome jews or hispanics with open arms either. but if since killed a black kid he might get a pass.

We should start a MM fund for his relocation, he seems to be the biggest hero since James Earl Ray.

Stay thirsty my friends

Hold onm a minute, I thought Z was white? At least thats what the media and welfare pimps told us.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

I guess Im just old school, been in some fights, seen plenty, I never thought it was ok to shoot someone in a fist fight, especially when minors are involved.
Times have changed.

I still don't like the idea of packing guns and killing people over every altercation, it doesn't seem right. I guess the gang mentality has moved to the mainstream.

couldn't get the link, but there are times when deadly force is justified. I don't see it in the Zimmerman case though, not even close.
Times have changed and I don't want any part of it.

It has nothing to do with skin color.

>couldn't get the link, but there
>are times when deadly force
>is justified. I don't
>see it in the Zimmerman
>case though, not even close.
>
> Times have changed and I
>don't want any part of
>it.
>
>It has nothing to do with
>skin color.

So?

You were on the Jury & you know all the F'N Facts?

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

So you agreed with the O.J. verdict too Bobcat?

Justice is not just, it's just the last word. Zimmerman can now be known as the symbol of the power of wimpy white guys with guns.

The more insecure you are in your ability to defend yourself the more you depend on the power of your weapons. if there ever was a place to assess why some people feel the need for an assault weapon and 100 round drums this is it. those sissys wouldn't even have the nards to stalk a black kid in the dark with a 9mm like Zimmerman, they need something more. no wonder they're in suck awe of a guy like Zimmerman, sure he couldn't fight his way out of a paper sack but he ventured out of his car with with only a 9mm and one standard clip.

He da man! all bow to the great George.

Stay thirsty my friends

Hey FUDGEPACKER!

I don't even own a "BLACK" Gun!

I might get one,but that'll be my choice,not you,piper,Ziggy or your wanna be Buddy Obama telling me I can't have one!

You're so F'N Blind you can't see the Big Pic!

So,is your Buddy gonna take 9MM's too?

Damn Straight He will if you let His Slimy hand in the Door!

JUST ONCE,FOR THE RECORD,PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS & USE IT FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED FOR!

You've never heard me say Our Judicial System is Perfect,it Ain't!

I'd bet OJ was as Guilty as they Get,I'll let the Guy above that you say doesn't exist make the call!

You've never heard me say Zimmerman was an Angel either,He Ain't,but The Jury (not just one Crooked Attorney/Lawyer!)made their Decision on the Evidence!

For you 3 Blind Stooges,if Zimmerman was as Guilty as you claim him to be,don't you think they'd of at least slapped him with a lesser Charge of some kind?

Pull your Heads out of your Asses & wake TF Up!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Uhh...OJ wasn't defending himself. If my memory serves me, he was the alleged instigator. There is absolutely zero similarities in the 2 cases. But then, who cares about facts? Right??

I get it already, anyone who kills a black kid with a gun doesn't need to be judged.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom