If anyone has a Tikka 30-06 they're interested in

mozey

Long Time Member
selling, please send me a PM. Rifle only--don't need a scope.

I messed up while divvying up my father's estate, and hope to be able to make amends with one of my nephews...

Thank you.

Thanks, guys. I do have a gun broker working on it--he's complaining that I'm being too specific... :)

Not too big a mess--I think I feel more bad about my mistake than he does. I just want to make it up to him.

Heck just get him an $800 gift card to sportsmans and call it good. The sentimental value is gone anyway let him buy what he wants.

>Heck just get him an $800
>gift card to sportsmans and
>call it good. The sentimental
>value is gone anyway let
>him buy what he wants.
>

Worth a shot

That may be what end up doing if I can't find the right gun, but I feel like I've got a little time yet.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom