If this doesn't piss you off even more.

Snoopdogg

Long Time Member
Check out this article and accompanying videos from an investigative Sacramento TV station on Newsom/PG&E. Infuriating! Yeah, I was amazed it came from Sacramento too.

This is a photo from one of PG&E's fire cameras. Their wording on their stamp in the upper right corner is unfortunate.

FB_IMG_1628729227860.jpg

Many dozens of forest fires get started in California every year and PG&E are responsible for 1 or 2. They have thousands of miles of transmission lines running through remote, extremely fire prone areas. But I don't believe PG&E is responsible for letting a single spark turn into a 250,000 acre fire that burns from July until it rains.

If you burn it they will come. It’s all political these dip sticks said quit logging and this happens. If a fire is even close to Tahoe they put it out as soon as the can. Can’t burn down the billionaire play ground down. Push climate warning all you want. This is all bs.

Truth be told if this fool comes to fruition, PG&E will grill this MF till he squeaks.
Pretty good tracking IMO, let's see where it leads.

If you burn it they will come. It’s all political these dip sticks said quit logging and this happens. If a fire is even close to Tahoe they put it out as soon as the can. Can’t burn down the billionaire play ground down. Push climate warning all you want. This is all bs.
Which is why Chester got bombed with Borate like the Germans bombed London while Greenville got one dose at the cell towers.

DAP............DIAMONIUM PHOSPHATE IF I COULD SPELL IT CORRECTLY, BORATE WAS 20 PLUSE YEARS AGO..........ITS NO MORE !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom