If you give on inch, oh wait? What?

NeMont

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-18 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]https://apnews.com/6c1af80fb290472c89fb930e223505af
Click to copyhttps://apnews.com/6c1af80fb290472c89fb930e223505af

RELATED TOPICS
Las Vegas mass shooting

By MICHAEL BALSAMO
17 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) ? The Trump administration moved Tuesday to officially ban bump stocks, which allow semi-automatic weapons to fire rapidly like automatic firearms, and has made them illegal to possess beginning in late March.

The devices will be banned under a federal law that prohibits machine guns, according to a senior Justice Department official.

Quote:
The amended regulations reverse a 2010 ATF decision that found bump stocks did not amount to machine guns and could not be regulated unless Congress changed existing firearms law or passed a new one. In the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting, there was a growing push by some members of Congress to ban bump stocks, but no legislation was passed. At least 10 states have sought their own restrictions on the devices.

Trump lovers can you remind me, who was president in 2010?

Wonder what else Trump is willing to ban?

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

I can't wait to hear the reckoning from the chumps on this one. how to puff on Trump's Johnson and object to his actions at the same time. that's a dilly of a pickle right there.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

https://thehill.com/regulation/355183-nra-comes-out-against-legislation-banning-bump-stocks

The NRA was against it before it was for it but they didn't want any legislation about it because they were waiting for Trump to decide but they don't believe there should be any control. Except now bump stocks are okay to be controlled but no magazine capacity. That makes perfect sense as long are you are an NRA parrot and Trump lover.

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement

Trump lovers are fun to watch as they will excuse anything he does regardless of how far they got to go to compromise their own beliefs.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

I'm really surprised Trump had the balls to do anything more than ban sales. to make them illegal to own is going beyond even the anti's hopes.

This will probably be another unpopular subject for the CHUMPS. there are so many things they won't discuss these days.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Since bump stocks are so similar to full auto firearms, they should come under the same rules and regulations that full auto does. You two idiots would whine if Trump used his left hand to wipe his butt.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-18 AT 04:29PM (MST)[p]So there isn't a slippery slope at all and all that NRA hoopla is just a way to fleece you out of buying another Chinese made Tote bag and a Mesh Truckers hat?

Nemont

RELH was against the ban until he was for it. once the orange jebus speaks the chumps get in line.

Trump has already said he'd like to see restrictions on hi cap mags and Rambo chit are you going to get in line on that too ? assuming Trump has much time of course.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Hey Elkass,
>
>You going to turn yours over
>in 90 days? Or
>are you going to Charlton
>Heston, "pry from my cold
>dead hands"?
>
>https://www.al.com/news/2018/12/bum...ve-90-days-to-turn-in-rapid-fire-devices.html
>
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>

Hey NeMont!

I Bought one for 59.00 Why I Don't Know?

Put it on the MM Classifieds for 599.00!

The LOW-BALLIN MM'ER only gave me 400.00 for it!

I Don't Think I Have any more of them!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...thread&om=12932&forum=DCForumID49&archive=yes

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

It would be a real hoot if one of your Rambo buddies wasted a bunch of 3rd graders with it wouldn't it? don't cheap out now, buy a quality 100 round drum don't end up like that CO theater shooter.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>I wonder what Trump will think
>when 3 bump stocks get
>surrendered and the rest get
>"destroyed"?

At that time dude will Wet His Panties!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Could either tweedle Dee or tweedle dumb tell me how many people in the history of bump stocks have been killed with bump stocks? Full disclosure, I dont own one.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-18 AT 10:17PM (MST)[p]We should outlaw ray guns while were at it too. Not my Ricky ray gun, I need that f'er to feed this time of year!

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-18 AT 09:23PM (MST)[p]DW,

It was not me who called for new regulations on bump stocks. It was your beloved NRA who gave Trump the green light. I give a Shyt

NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
NRA's Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox Issue Joint Statement
(FAIRFAX, VA) - The National Rifle Association today issued the following statement:

"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence.

No because he hates the U.S. President just like you do. Also liar I was never for bump stocks and always felt they should be classified as full auto weapons.
I was against banning SEMI-AUTO RIFLES, but it is understandable since we all know you can not comprehend beyond a first grade level.

RELH

DW,

Really? If Obama would have confiscated bump stocks, you and the Bundy bunch would be meeting up at RELH's compound and planning an insurrection. The only thing you would be waiting on would be for elkass to show with the doughnuts and ammo.

Trump does it, with cover from the NRA, and nary a one of you are outraged by "government overreach". You all roll over and take for team Trump and worse, enjoy the screwing.

That is some funny shyt to watch. There is not a single thing Trump lovers will not compromise their own personal beliefs on when it comes to Trump, none.

It has nothing to do with "hating Trump" as the enfeebled RELH tries to make it.

So either there isn't a slippery slope or the NRA has used you as sheeple for years and fleeced you and your compatriots out of enough money for Ole Wayne's 3rd mansion.

However, this is great fun to watch the excuse making and it will only become more fun as the year progresses.

Nemont

I love it! I wish it could have gone farther and got rid of the AK and SKS. The gun haters would eat it up and the gun culture could get rid of some trash.

Nemont is right, people forget their values easily and it's fun to watch. When Bernie Sanders was running, he defended the gun and ammo manufacturers and there was no outrage. Now the same people that supported him are crowing about Smith and Wesson and how they need to spend millions to fund gun violence research and organizing protests against them.

It's a stupid gimmick, and its even dumber to outlaw and confiscate em. Everybody knows if you wanted the real deal it ain't hard to do it. Usually when Obama pulled some shenanigans like this it was so you would focus on his right hand and ignore what he was doin with his left. Now I'll ask again, how many people have bump stocks killed since bump stocks came into existence? Hell most people never heard of em or knew what they were till the Vegas shooting. It's a dumbass move on Trumps part IMO. It will accomplish nothing other than twitterpating the likes of you and Lennie. Aside from continuing to run up the debt could be Trumps dumbest move yet, but theres a helluva lotta empty pasture between the two!

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-18 AT 10:20AM (MST)[p]

I am not "twitterpated", I just think it is funny to watch. If you can't laugh at the shyt show then you are doing it wrong.

That pasture you claim is so wide? It is going to be filled with things in the next 12 months that will be hilarious to see what excuse Trump lovers make for such moves.

Like said there isn't a single core value Trump supporters won't compromise to stay loyal to Trump.

The Debt? No big deal as long as he pretends to be tough on immigrants

Repeal and Replace Obamacare? He didn't have a plan but no big deal, it is just another train wreck

Mexican paid for Border wall? Let's support him shutting down the government and hurting American taxpayers over it, never mind that always cost billions and billions more.

Under Obama ANY compromise on guns was akin to killing the 2nd Amerndment, under Trump-Meh, no big deal

He did hit on an idea I support today, withdrawing from Syria. One out two thousand is a pretty pi$$ poor showing.

Nemont

Syria is just another place Trump broke his promise, fix it my azz. guess he didn't know more than the generals. instead he's tucking tail and running AGAIN.

But I agree with you, this is one order from Putie I agree with. get out and cut the losses.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>DW,
>
>Really? If Obama would have
>confiscated bump stocks, you and
>the Bundy bunch would be
>meeting up at RELH's compound
>and planning an insurrection.
>The only thing you would
>be waiting on would be
>for elkass to show with
>the doughnuts and ammo.
>
>Trump does it, with cover from
>the NRA, and nary a
>one of you are outraged
>by "government overreach". You
>all roll over and take
>for team Trump and worse,
> enjoy the screwing.
>
>That is some funny shyt to
>watch. There is not
>a single thing Trump lovers
>will not compromise their own
>personal beliefs on when it
>comes to Trump, none.
>
>
>It has nothing to do with
>"hating Trump" as the enfeebled
>RELH tries to make it.
>
>
>
>So either there isn't a slippery
>slope or the NRA has
>used you as sheeple for
>years and fleeced you and
>your compatriots out of enough
>money for Ole Wayne's 3rd
>mansion.
>
>However, this is great fun
>to watch the excuse making
>and it will only become
>more fun as the year
>progresses.
>
>
>Nemont

Nemont is 100% right.

All you Trump lovers are F'N pathetic.

Good to see you in here. Can you explain why there isn't a slippery slope on this any why all of sudden it doesn't matter?

Is that you feel the NRA has to cave and let Trump have a "win" on guns?

Seems odd that after 8 years of the hysteria coming out of the NRA HQ of the jack booted thugs, that you roll over when told to.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom