If your aim.......

AZStickman

If your aim is so bad you have to mount a laser on your knife you might want to give it up.......... Terry

1714laser_knife_sight.jpg

Somewhere in Montana there is a 7thgendouche in his parents basement thinking that is awesome!

Traditional >>>------->

I DONT THINK IS ABOUT THE USERS AIM.......ITS ABOUT BETTER LIGHT FOR MORE PRECISION CUTTING AND OVER ALL VISION.............................YD.

Yep! it's a light, not a laser. Something for Bess to use so he can dress out his deer at night time.

RELH

>Yep! it's a light, not a
>laser. Something for Bess to
>use so he can dress
>out his deer at night
>time.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

Damn Straight!

How bout the Moose that took till 1 A.M.!

How bout the time I slipped & jabbed my Knife clear to the bone just above my knee!

This will go Hand in Hand with my Night Vision!:D

8078cougar.jpg

Surely not throwing My Spot Light away!

I've heard MM'ers Beaching just about everything on Earth!

Except My Spotlight!:D

8078cougar.jpg

Good he!!. What will they think of next?
Unless they didn't know already, most field dressing is done by "feel" not "sight".
The first trip through the diaphram and the lense would be too bloody to work anyway.
The only application MIGHT be skinning after dark but that's what my headlamp is for!
Zeke

That's a sweet rig.
I could eat my pudding and spotlight a deer at the same time. Two of my favorite things at once, poaching and eating..... NOT!

Zeke

PS: I still think that knife-light thingy is stupid! I've field dress near countless critters after dark and never wanted for a light on my knife. A light, yes, but not on my knife!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom