IGNORE ROY!

TripleK

Long Time Member
Since I'm his buggy little sister and since Roy outed himself as a slacker who hasn't yet received his PhD thus diminishing his and his family's quality of life by becoming a perpetual student (see his post in the latest "what's your occupation" thread), I can say this: ROY! Get off MM and get your crap done, boy!

He HAS to finish his dissertation so if you see him post, just ignore him. None of you are to address him, bait him, talk about him or converse with him in any way until that dissertation is finished. I may allow you to tattle on him and call him out if you see him posting or lurking, but if it starts to become a distraction I'll have to forbid that as well.

Got it, boys? ;-) lol Now GET TO WORK, ROY!

Jenn Roy is too busy lately with his alter ego's and what not...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well JENNY POOH!
When Roy pulled the Homer deal off it was an experimental type a deal!}>}>}> (LOL :D)
If I was still going to School at Roy's age I'd wanna BS with some friends once in a while too!
So We are postponing Roy's Graduation/Degree/big wages for a while!

Remember Jenn:The time spent fishin & Huntin/Talkin about fishin & Huntin on the Web shall not be deducted from ones life!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

His big problem is that turtle obsession,not us. Didn't you see the magazine article? TK I know you don't want to hear this,but it may be time for an intervention....

:)

Geee - thanks little sister. Wow - appreciate your help. Thanks for calling me out as a slacker - that's really motivational.

Yep - that sure is a fine "howdy-do" to wake up to on AUGUST 26th!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Good for you TripleK. If I see him post, you'll be the first to know. I hope he passes muster and avoids the wrath of little sister (smirk).

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom