I'm a 1/2 slammer!!

B

bighrnhntr

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-08 AT 00:21AM (MST)[p]I just got back from my Stone Sheep hunt with Sikanni river Outfitters. If anybody is thinking of booking a hunt, I stongly recommend them...everything was top of the line!

48ad08b9216949e6.jpg

Wow! What a beauty of a ram. The Stone's are my favorite of the four. Congrats on making it half-way! Hope you have some luck and good fortune and get the other two.

Nice!

I love sheep, but be careful about using that SL..... word!
You might get sued by the GSC boys!

Way to go though and good luck on the other two!

Congradulations on a beautiful Ram! and what a great photo!...

Let's hear some details of the hunt! I still have another year to wait until I'll be chasing Stone's in BC. I can only dream of being as successful as you were....Once again, Congadulations!!

Good,

Now you can get to work on getting ready for that AZ archery bull elk tag you drew!

Way to go Brian, I'm glad the weather and the sheep cooperated. Never had any doubt you'd "get r done"!

Congratulations!

Nick

Congrats....thats a real classic looking Stone. Best of luck on the 2nd half.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Thats awesome man. We need more details. What other one do you have. The stone is next on my list to become a 3/4 slammer.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-08 AT 10:36AM (MST)[p]Brian also has a 10 yr old desert ram with 15 inch bases on the wall that he shot in the early 90's.

He has 1 less than max points for sheep in AZ and is obviously applying for Rocky (he drew the year they started giving out points for sheep).

The Dall is the cheapest by far, so I'd say he's on the downhill trek not the uphill one having the two most expensive or hard to draw out of the way.

Nick

Congradulations on your sheep. That picture is absolutely awesome.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

Thank you all for the kind comments. Ive been really busy with work...trying to catch up since I had been gone hunting for two weeks. Ill try and find some time to tell my story, but Heat is right- I was drawn for Desert Sheep in '91 and have one less than max points for the Rocky Mountain in Az.

I think that I have the two most expensive ones out of the way!!

Right On Bighrntr!!!

We saw some good country yesterday! Only a matter of time!

Nick

Great lookin stone!!! Congrats! That is one hunt I've yet to do, but am planning on it in the next few years. Just waiting for my boy to get a little older. Figure a father and son DIY fly in hunt would be the way to start a sheep hunting addiction.

What a gorgeous sheep! And I can't remember a better in-the-field success photo!!! Now you've got an Ariz. elk tag? I knew somebody got mine; just didn't knew it was you (you rat --- LOL). Best wishes down here on that hunt ...

Lv2hnt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom