I'm Back !!!!!!!!

Countdown to "Well Clinton did this and Clinton did that" begins in 3...2...1...

Let the finger pointing begin.

Good to have you back Corn, you'll have to argue with the neocons and give them someone to dispise while I'm in mint and grain harvest this month.

Another book about the corruption of this administration. if the old saying where theres an oh my god amount of smoke there's fire holds true, this should prove very interesting in a few months when all the fire walls come down.

Cornhusker

Welcome back I think. If it's written in a book it must be true.
On another note I sent you a PM about my upcoming trip to Nebraska.

Ransom

The allegations can't be true... I didn't get it as a forward in my email

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Well gosh darn it...glad to meet you and welcome back. I know it is a little off subject....but I have spent alot of typing time trying to help your gang of intelectually handicapped bros to see a little light but alas the dim light that burns in their belltower grows only dimmer. Well what the heck ignorance is bliss and they are a happy gang. But love college ball and unknowingly you have already brought alot of joy to my life and one of the happiest days in my dads life. So a hearfelt thanks Mr.CornH

Colorado shocks Nebraska, 62-36, to reach Big 12 championship

By By Jeff Sturdevant (Daily Texan Staff)
PrintEmail Article Tools Page 1 of 1
Colorado running back Chris Brown gets by a Nebraska defender. Brown rushed for 198 yards and six touchdowns in the win.

Associated Press
[Click to enlarge]

Unprecedented. Forty-two points in the first half and 62 points total scored by the Colorado Buffaloes. Nebraska (11-1, 7-1 Big 12) never experienced such an exploitation of its vaunted Blackshirts. For Colorado (9-2, 7-1 Big 12), it was a sign that its season had come full circle.

The opening kickoff was to bring the Nebraska Cornhuskers that much closer to reaching the national championship game. But just as quickly as the kick descended, so too did everything Nebraska had been working for all season. Not only was the national championship pulled from beneath its feet, but also the Big 12 North title and possibly a BCS bowl berth.

Colorado took control of the game early, scoring four touchdowns in the first quarter while holding Nebraska to a mere field goal. Colorado scored on its opening possession in just four plays as tailback Bobby Purify ran in a 42-yard touchdown.

Nebraska fumbled when it got the ball back, and the Buffaloes converted the turnover into another touchdown, scoring on a 21-yard pass from second-string quarterback Bobby Pesavento to senior tight end Daniel Graham.

Pesavento, who took over for injured starting quarterback Craig Ochs on Oct. 20 against Texas, completed 9-of-16 passes for 202 yards, no interceptions and one touchdown pass.

The standout in the game was Colorado third-string tailback Chris Brown, who ran over the Blackshirts at will, averaging more than 8 yards per carry. Brown ended the game with 198 yards and six touchdowns. Purify was almost as efficient, average nearly 8 yards per carry on his way to gaining 154 yards.

Brown scored three touchdowns in the second quarter, leading the Buffaloes to a 42-23 halftime lead.

Nebraska quarterback Eric Crouch, who got off to a slow start, closed the gap to 42-30, after scoring a 6-yard touchdown run with 4:17 remaining in the third quarter. Crouch finished the game with an impressive 198 yards passing and 162 yards rushing, but threw two costly interceptions.

The Cornhuskers would never get any closer than 42-30, as Brown added three more touchdown runs in the fourth quarter to seal the Colorado victory at 62-36.

The victory clinched the Big 12 North title and a berth in the Big 12 championship game against Texas on Dec. 1. The win also signified the "return to dominance" that Colorado head coach Gary Barnett has been talking to his players about all year. Barnett even took his star players to Texas Stadium, the site of the conference championship, in late summer to show them where he thought they would be Dec. 1.

yes indeed, conspiracy theories. At this point it really doesn't matter, all that matters now is how do we get out with a win?

As far as other conspiracy theories go, I've got a real good one, but no one would believe it.

Cornhusker crawling from under his rock and saying, "I'm back" is the equivalent of a doctor telling his patient that his STD has flared back up and returned despite medical treatment.

RELH

P.S. Welcome back Cornhusker, your liberal buddies are in need of help and have grown stale.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom