Im coming Home

T

tonyfalcon

Well folks and friends here on MM the fat lady has sung her song we are done and I made it once again this is my third and hopefuly final hoorah. here just a few pics I took one in tribute to all MM members . I introduce too you guys my vic its name well known in afhganistan bring fear too all near and far .ladys and gentelmen the Monster Muley !
front bumper
1791dscf0222.jpg

gunners hole
5025dscf0223.jpg

the hole encilada
5126dscf0224.jpg

one last look!
5646dscf0217.jpg

well theres plenty of more pics and storys but ill save those for a hunting camp and a cold one with friends and family later down the road .
and like always "SNIPERS LEAD THE WAY" "SI MISSIO"

Tony-

Thank you for your service to our country! On behalf of all of us at JFWRC, I'd like to offer you something "free of change" for you and buddy. Shoot me a PM when you get a moment.

Again, thanks for putting your life on the line for all of us!

Jim

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-12 AT 12:47PM (MST)[p]Welcome home Tony!!!!!!!!! That is great news. Hope to see you again on a hunt this fall. I like your decorations on the Humvee. I think they brought you luck.

THANKS from me and my whole family. Welcome Home.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

tonyfalcon,

Thank you so much for your service to us! The freedoms of hunting we enjoy today are because of your sacrifices. Again, thank you and thank for sharing. Welcome back. I hope I have the opportunity to shake your hand some day.

tonyfalcon,

Awesome pics. Thanks You and the many thousands of others who have sacrificed. NMPaul thats actually an MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicle, not a Humvee (huge difference)

Thank you for your sacrifice. Glad you're coming come. I have always admired snipers. One of these days I would like to become one.

What branch are you from?

US ARMY . 124 cav right now but that changes as the years go by . I have read and followed some of your postings and all I can say is you put in the hard work sweat, blood and tears and there's nothing you cant achieve. your already a huge step ahead of most by being a accomplished hunter . keep at it "si missio"

Very happy you're coming home! Thank you for all you've done serving our country and protecting the freedoms we all love.

Happy hunting!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ME AND MINE AND WELCOME HOME!The Garcias in Rio Rancho...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom