I'M DRAGGIN CAMP!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm gonna have to Welcome 440,Ziggy & piper back to their Own Perch!

I've Pissed em off so bad the last few months they just Ain't Boastin their BS as of lately like normal!

I heard the 'Crown Royal' sales in Oregon have been way up from normal!

I've been an Arrogant Prick,so the 3 say!

Call me a Puussyy,Call me whatever you want!

But I'm Done!

I'm Draggin!

Might be like a Manny Resignation!

So don't "F" with the cat!

8078cougar.jpg

You didn't hurt our feelings. I think we are working our tails off to pay for all the messes the republicans have caused.
The debt, the bubbles and busts, the wars, the rightwing healthcare system, and all that concentrated wealth has taken a real toll on the working class.

We are just busy trying to recover from the last episode of rightwing rule.

> You didn't hurt our feelings.
>I think we are working
>our tails off to pay
>for all the messes the
>republicans have caused.
> The debt, the bubbles and
>busts, the wars, the
>rightwing healthcare system, and all
>that concentrated wealth has taken
>a real toll on the
>working class.
>
>We are just busy trying to
>recover from the last episode
>of rightwing rule.
You and Obama could be actors in The river of no Return part 2.

Hang in there piper and keep working hard. Obama is going to give you a union green job smashing corn cobs with a hammer and you can retire at age 50 with full pension and medical. Just be patient.

Eel

>Hang in there piper and keep
>working hard. Obama is going
>to give you a union
>green job smashing corn cobs
>with a hammer and you
>can retire at age 50
>with full pension and medical.
>Just be patient.
>
>Eel

Piper already has a job. He is a presidential fluffer. Potus didn't even make him interview for it. He just took a look at his resume and track record playing the pivot man here.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Piper is an actor. I believe he was the lead man in Brokeback Mtn. I walked out of the theatre once he started tonguing his male lover. But, all is good.

Pipenutz said
"pay for all the messes the republicans have caused."
My God it blows my mind how you spout this crap at every chance but never back it up with any facts, good lord man it takes two to tango my friend and both parties and the American people are to blame for our conundrum. If you honestly believe the tripe you post on here then the Dems have done a fine job of snowing you my friend. Keep drinking the Koolaid Pipenutz

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Pipe, it sounds like things aint going so well. I thought your beloved Obama was suppose to fix everything......I guess he'll do it in the next 4 years......Right!!!!

There are scores of Pipers coming hot off the democratic assembly line which is precisely why America will be unrecognizable once the dems get through with it.

If I'd have known BOBCAT was going to make likle a cow pie I'd have found time to come back sooner.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, don't worry you were not missed. In fact the air was far better with you gone taking that aroma of pig $hit with you. Now that you are back, our other in house liberals will come forward more often now. Just like a pack of mange infested coyotes that needs support to back their game.

RELH

>If I'd have known BOBCAT was
>going to make likle a
>cow pie I'd have found
>time to come back sooner.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

There He is!

You PUTER been outa commission 440?

Best Watch Out!
My Arm is starting to Hurt!
I'm about to Itch it!

Nope, just harvest season. the last thing I need after a 16 hour day trying to herd cats is to argue with retarded cats.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom