I'M GETTIN NERVOUS AMY!!!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Well Amy!

I'm gettin a little Nervous & it looks like I'll need your help!

I've wore the numbers off the Phone checkin to see if they've Pulled my name out of the Hat!

Now I knew I was never gonna Pull the good Tag Amy!

But Damn!

I was thinking the DWR would maybe,just maybe,possibly,if I asked PLEASE,at least Pull my name for a COVETED NorthEastern PISSCUTTER Tag?

Remember Amy,that CRISP 100.00 Bill I put in the Application Envelope?

I'm gettin kinda nervous Amy,Please let me know what's going on ASAP & Thanks!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LAST EDITED ON May-19-11 AT 07:09AM (MST)[p]B-BOP Love'S POLE SMOKING...............!
45493m73oe3l05q35w55x5b2m57c09ebc499815b7.jpg

ITS OVER "DUDES"!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>I'm gettin kinda nervous Amy,Please let
>me know what's going on
>ASAP & Thanks!

Don't give up hope, B-BOP. I know that credit cards are still getting hit and will probably continue to be hit over the next week or so. Wait until the 31st before you get too worked up. :)

Amy, I'm gettin nervous as well!! I need that Chalk Creek moose tag...tell me where you want to go to dinner and we'll go :)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

LAST EDITED ON May-19-11 AT 05:22PM (MST)[p]Your sign says you support single moms. I'm a married mom, so dinner's probably out. ;-)

Hang in there, though. The General Hunting section of MM has posts from people whose cards were hit today. It's really not over until the 31st.

Just for the record: I have no pull with the people who actually ran the drawing last week in Nevada. Even if you offered me rubies on a Ritz cracker, I wouldn't be able to help with this one. :)

Hey Amy!

Did I tell You that ~Z~ doesn't care if you're a married?:D

Turnin Rubies down Huh?

What'd ya do with my 100.00 Bill?

Hey Amy?

Don't mind ~Z~!

He's a little sore at the moment!:D

Do you have a single sister? I'm trying to work my way in on these draws.What about a aunt or is your Grandmother married?

b.bob..a 100.00 really. that wont get you a pheasant tag. add two more zeros. ill see what i can do...

QUIET elkun!:D

I'm trying to Impress Amy!

So Amy?

If a 100.00 gets me a PISSCUTTER Tag?

What does it take to get me the Tag I Want?:D

I think she's playing hard to get, it's kinda like drawing a tag in Utah...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

LAST EDITED ON May-21-11 AT 04:26AM (MST)[p]BYE AMY..... (you are head by any chance?)!!!

THE FAT LADY HAD JUST SUNG!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Be nice SMACKDADDY!

Or Amy will Yank your applications quicker than you cracked your Bong!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom