I'm Getting a New Kidney!

E

elk4you

I am scheduled to receive a new kidney from my sister on Wed. May 19th. I have been battling diabetic kidney disease for some while now, and feeling the effects daily. If all goes well I should only be down for about a month. I want to thank all of my friends and family for their support and prayers through my tough times.
I'll keep everyone posted.
Josh

We will be thinking of you, thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.

mouse.gif

Howdy,

We'll be thinking of you and praying for you during your recovery. Best to your family as well.

Coach

well I thank God for your recovery ahead of time...keep up the good fight!...

Thanks for all of the support guys! It's getting pretty close to zero hour and I'm pretty anxious, but excited. I hope to have enough recovery time to go on a special elk hunt in the Gila this fall...if I can draw a tag. Lord willing, I want to make a return to Sonora for another big buck.
Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.
Josh Rector

Deto Josh,
sounds like you have a wonderfull sister,and a great family.
my prayers will be their for you.

Josh,
Good luck and the prayers are for a speedy recovery. I will be taking my Mom in at 6AM on the 20th for a left hip replacement and she is going to be 83 on the 18th. Everything looks OK now and we are hoping that she can make it through this and on to recovery because after this one she will have the right hip replacement done later.
Hospital trips are the "pitts" but it has to be done for making life worth living for.

Brian

Josh,

A friend of mine had the same surgery two years ago. Before the new kidney he went through majors periods of uncontrolable blood sugar swings, his son would often return home from school and find him on the floor, comatose. After the surgery he can eat or do virtually anything he would like to do without, insulin. You are headed down the right path.

Best wishes from western Colorado

BeanMan

KW,
My prayers are with you and your mother.
Bean Man,
My glucose levels have been decent lately. I use an insulin pump so I'm sure that helps. I haven't slept much lately, even though fatigue it tremendous now. The past several nights have been like the night before a big hunt...my brain will not slow down.
Thanks again, everybody for the encouragment.

Josh Rector

Good luck Josh, I'm sure things will turn out fine any you'll be back watching them big mulies in no time.

Good Luck man,
Keep your chin up and have faith and with all the prayers being offered on your behalf, you will do great! We all look forward to hearing of your success!
a*r

A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom