I'm going to jail, please help!!!

quickdrawkinker

Hey Guys,
I know this doesn't have anything to do with hunting, but from past experience I know there are a lot of great people on this site that are always willing to lend a hand. I was recently caught at a week moment and volunteered to participate in a fund raising event for children with muscular diseases. I will be arrested sometime next week and I have to raise $1200 to get bailed out. All donations go to the Jerry's Kids Foundation and are tax deductible. If any of you guys can help I'd sure appreciate it. If you want to contribute click on the link below. Thank You!

https://www.mdaevent.org/ONE/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=774c3b8a-4f0e-4222-b7c8-bc748b8b8610

Kade Creamer

MY DONATION IS ON THE WAY!!!

YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT OH WELL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHERE THEY COME FROM???

I'll try my best not to get cornholed--as tempting as it sounds! LMAO! Bess, still waitin' on that donation. I wasn't sure what kind of a response I would get from this site, but surprisingly enough there are a handful of people that have already donated that I have never heard of(but certainly won't forget)that had to have come from this site. I posted this message yesterday afternoon and I'm already a 1/4 of the way there, so in no way do I think things are moving slow--I'll sure be relieved when the bail is completely raised though cause I'll probably have to donate the remainder--guess that new spotting scope will have to wait til next year..... Thanks to all of you that have already donated and to the rest of you that have atleast taken enough interest to look into it. Take care and keep it coming!

Tomorrow's the big day, looks like I've got my work cut out for me. Bess, still waitin' on you bud. If I can squeeze a nickle out of you this will all be worth while. A big thanks to you guys that have contributed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom