I'm going to leave this right here

hossblur

Long Time Member
Seems fall is the time for the outfitter games to commence.

On a side note, who's the gov putting in the WB now?
Screenshot_2023-11-21-05-46-22-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It’s from 2004 ffs.

And here’s an old MM thread on it.

Looks like SS got done harassing college visit coordinators😉

Didn't have a link, had a source send it to me week or so ago.

Checked with another source and he confirmed.

If it's wrong it's wrong, I'll own that. But I'll want the DWR to confirm that

In Utah, when the DWR goes silent around commercial hunting operators, history shows a reason.

We shall see I suppose

How does a guy get on WB with this in their past?

Looks like SS got done harassing college visit coordinators😉

Didn't have a link, had a source send it to me week or so ago.

Checked with another source and he confirmed.

If it's wrong it's wrong, I'll own that. But I'll want the DWR to confirm that

In Utah, when the DWR goes silent around commercial hunting operators, history shows a reason.

We shall see I suppose

How does a guy get on WB with this in their past?
I did a little sleuthing, this incident did take place in 2004 apparently.

Having cleared that up, your last question certainly is intriguing 🤔
How did he and why would the WB want that stigma?🤷‍♂️

I did a little sleuthing, this incident did take place in 2004 apparently.

Having cleared that up, your last question certainly is intriguing 🤔
How did he and why would the WB want that stigma?🤷‍♂️
Little sleuthing? You clicked on the link and it tells the date. Wow. Great job 👏 👏 👏

I was curious what has hossy trying to gossip like a school girl so I actually picked up the phone and made a phone call to the powers at be. While they couldn’t tell me exactly what is going on since it’s active they confirms it is not related to the 2004 case. I did find it interesting what is going on.

But keep gossiping. You guys are great at it! You should post what happened in 1996 next. Reach out to your source. 🤪

Maybe look up the result of the accusations in 2004 and you’ll see why ended up on WB. But why would you do that? Facts have no place in school yard gossip!

Little sleuthing? You clicked on the link and it tells the date. Wow. Great job 👏 👏 👏

I was curious what has hossy trying to gossip like a school girl so I actually picked up the phone and made a phone call to the powers at be. While they couldn’t tell me exactly what is going on since it’s active they confirms it is not related to the 2004 case. I did find it interesting what is going on.

But keep gossiping. You guys are great at it! You should post what happened in 1996 next. Reach out to your source. 🤪

Maybe look up the result of the accusations in 2004 and you’ll see why ended up on WB. But why would you do that? Facts have no place in school yard gossip!

You could of just asked me, you know, not gossip.

When the WB had issues in front of them, (bait) he should recuse himself as he was an outfiter on the Pauns where the issues were. 7 emails later after him calling me anything but white, I was "irritated".

On cams, same response, but only 5 emails.

So yup. When captain fabulous who we " should be honored" to have in the WB, because he " makes nothing outfitting", gets his big mouth in a sling, I took joy.

My source has never been wrong on outfitters and their law issues, so I took it at face value.

I asked another guy, who I'm pretty sure isn't a fan of mine, but who has knowledge if this was the deal. He confirmed.

Yup. I jumped the gun.

But, if it's an active investigation, then whatever it is, I'm sure is a conspiracy, probably by some knuckleheads.

Me being wrong on WHAT it is, doesn't make Wade a good dude.

And he sure as hell shouldn't have ever been on the WB.

@SS. Next time, just ask me

You could of just asked me, you know, not gossip.

When the WB had issues in front of them, (bait) he should recuse himself as he was an outfiter on the Pauns where the issues were. 7 emails later after him calling me anything but white, I was "irritated".

On cams, same response, but only 5 emails.

So yup. When captain fabulous who we " should be honored" to have in the WB, because he " makes nothing outfitting", gets his big mouth in a sling, I took joy.

My source has never been wrong on outfitters and their law issues, so I took it at face value.

I asked another guy, who I'm pretty sure isn't a fan of mine, but who has knowledge if this was the deal. He confirmed.

Yup. I jumped the gun.

But, if it's an active investigation, then whatever it is, I'm sure is a conspiracy, probably by some knuckleheads.

Me being wrong on WHAT it is, doesn't make Wade a good dude.

And he sure as hell shouldn't have ever been on the WB.

@SS. Next time, just ask me
Asked you what? And if if someone asks you something you’re the Utah version of tristate so would we even get a straight answer?

I don’t know Wade, he’s probably a decent guy. Look up what he’s been convicted of, maybe it will change your mind on things. Even if it doesn’t you could focus on posting facts instead of gossip.

Asked you what? And if if someone asks you something you’re the Utah version of tristate so would we even get a straight answer?

I don’t know Wade, he’s probably a decent guy. Look up what he’s been convicted of, maybe it will change your mind on things. Even if it doesn’t you could focus on posting facts instead of gossip.

So you didn't ask, you assumed. You don't know, or at least have never talked to the guy, but you "know"?

Was it the crack smoking skeleton that triggered you this week?

I just told you what happened.

The video speaks for itself.

Having to quickly resign from the WB, does too.

The Southern Utah DWR is pretty busy, lots of outfitter "conspiracies" going on right now down there.

I guess we shall see what's up

So you didn't ask, you assumed. You don't know, or at least have never talked to the guy, but you "know"?

Was it the crack smoking skeleton that triggered you this week?

I just told you what happened.

The video speaks for itself.

Having to quickly resign from the WB, does too.

The Southern Utah DWR is pretty busy, lots of outfitter "conspiracies" going on right now down there.

I guess we shall see what's up
Tristate is that you?

No jack wagon, I didn't click on the link at all.....I used this cool new tool called Google and read numerous articles about it.

There you go ASSuming again🙄

YOU are "the Alaska version of Tristate".

Do you ever mind your own business in your state or just like to ridicule others over the internet from your little cabin in the woods on Elon's Starlink and pretend you know everyone?

Last edited:
No jack wagon, I didn't click on the link at all.....I used this cool new tool called Google and read numerous articles about it.

There you go ASSuming again🙄

YOU are "the Alaska version of Tristate".

Do you ever mind your own business in your state or just like to ridicule others over the internet from your little cabin in the woods on Elon's Starlink and pretend you know everyone?
If I minded my own business you would have been caught poaching in WY. I don’t even think you said thank you.

Sorry you’re offended I had to set hossy straight on his misinformation. Get angry. We both know YOU don’t know the regs.

If I minded my own business you would have been caught poaching in WY. I don’t even think you said thank you.

Sorry you’re offended I had to set hossy straight on his misinformation. Get angry. We both know YOU don’t know the regs.
Wait....caught poaching?

I don't owe you anything, let alone the time it's taking away from my life to correct your dumb a$$.
Don't you ever get tired of using old outdated misinformation?
You need some new material if you're going to attempt defamation.
Your attempts at trying to taint me once a year are only making you look weak and desperate.
What's this, 8 attempts now?
Must be frustrating for you that that's all you've got........weak SS, very very weak.

Last edited:
Wait....caught poaching?

I don't owe you anything, let alone the time it's taking away from my life to correct your dumb a$$.
Don't you ever get tired of using old outdated misinformation?
You need some new material if you're going to attempt defamation.
Your attempts at trying to taint me once a year are only making you look weak and desperate.
What's this, 8 attempts now?
Must be frustrating for you that that's all you've got........weak SS, very very weak.
^triggered. You know damn well what I’m talking about. Thank god I set you straight!

This post is sponsored by DP nutrition

This post is sponsored by DP nutrition

He's got absolutely nothing but baseless time to waste.
He's weak at best.
😂. I’m not the one trying to post accusations from 2004. And then having you do “sluething” after the info was posted up.

You came up 2nd again just like the AI buck pics. We all know DP is in the know on everything, you constantly remind us.

Spent a whole trip in WY scouting a unit you couldn’t hunt. A simple thank you would have been nice. 😂

Last edited:
How about you post that phone number from yesterday 👍
If I spoon feed you then you will never learn. But it’s obvious you’re really fixated on it so show me you really care. If you post up here the results of the 2004 charges then I will share with you the phone number.

You keep telling us you care, but show us Hossy. Show me you care and I will give you the number.

Looking forward to your tristate response.

Screenshot_2023-11-22-09-10-02-27_6ba589b35cca5ff8f234db69f4487e8f.jpg

This is the call I made to officer meachams phone yesterday morning to ask if there are charges yet on WLH for choppers.

The 9:30, was a butt dial.

Feel free to check my homework.

Now, SS, let's see yours

If I spoon feed you then you will never learn. But it’s obvious you’re really fixated on it so show me you really care. If you post up here the results of the 2004 charges then I will share with you the phone number.

You keep telling us you care, but show us Hossy. Show me you care and I will give you the number.

Looking forward to your tristate response.

The DWR didn't/ doesn't charge. It was handed to the Kane county DA, who chose to not file a charge.

I know your frantically burning up the googler trying to figure out who the Kane county attorney was in 2004 hoping for dear life he's still alive so you can hopefully find his # somewhere.

Or

You really hoping that whatever bullchit # you make up has the right prefix(hint, it's most likely 801, but take your chances).

I'm sure the screenshot will show anyway.

And then there's that sticky part where random DWR person shares with you what the investigation is about, or not about, which doesn't happen, nor does the county attorney.

"I was curious what has hossy trying to gossip like a school girl so I actually picked up the phone and made a phone call to the powers at be."

We like to talk to these "powers"

And, alas. You know I'm just a big enough azzhole, that whatever # you toss out, you know I'm gonna call

Oh the dilemmas.

These fellers are mad at each other!

I am curious what the real reason Wade Heaton resigned from the WB is. I don't buy that he was "too busy." I also don't know that he's a law breaker either. I'm certainly not going to accuse him of such without any knowledge or information.

That said, the DWR and WB owe the public an explanation if/when that information is available. You put yourself out in the public square like that, there is an accountability to the public when something goes awry. So I'll be waiting for the real explanation.

THE PAUSAGUANT
I know your frantically burning up the googler trying to figure out who the Kane county attorney was in 2004 hoping for dear life he's still alive so you can hopefully find his # somewhere.

Or

You really hoping that whatever bullchit # you make up has the right prefix(hint, it's most likely 801, but take your chances).

I'm sure the screenshot will show anyway.

And then there's that sticky part where random DWR person shares with you what the investigation is about, or not about, which doesn't happen, nor does the county attorney.

"I was curious what has hossy trying to gossip like a school girl so I actually picked up the phone and made a phone call to the powers at be."

We like to talk to these "powers"

And, alas. You know I'm just a big enough azzhole, that whatever # you toss out, you know I'm gonna call

Oh the dilemmas.
Haha and there it is!

These fellers are mad at each other!

I am curious what the real reason Wade Heaton resigned from the WB is. I don't buy that he was "too busy." I also don't know that he's a law breaker either. I'm certainly not going to accuse him of such without any knowledge or information.

That said, the DWR and WB owe the public an explanation if/when that information is available. You put yourself out in the public square like that, there is an accountability to the public when something goes awry. So I'll be waiting for the real explanation.

I'm not mad at SS.

He's one of the funner dudes in here. I f-ed up, he called me out. **** happens.

I'm simply calling him out as well. He called no one, he googled. That's ok, he got called out.

I'm not mad at SS.

He's one of the funner dudes in here. I f-ed up, he called me out. **** happens.

I'm simply calling him out as well. He called no one, he googled. That's ok, he got called out. He knows he got caught.

Vanilla is correct.

But it doesn't just apply to Heaton.

Look at the list of Outfitter BS just this fall. The State, has an issue. Time to address it

Maybe they need to start charging the hunters. As long as the tag holder keeps getting off, the big money guys will keep their blindfolds on while paying the outfitters for questionable activity.

There's no rule that says a tag holder is only responsible to know the rules unless they hire a guide.

If Trump Jr. had been charged over the alleged bear hunt and the Texan Wonderhunter had been charged over the alleged wrong sheep unit and the Alcatraz tag holder had been charged when the guide allegedly tried to push a buck out of a closed area... Maybe, just maybe, these tag holders would quit hiring the outfitters that got them in trouble.

Maybe they need to start charging the hunters. As long as the tag holder keeps getting off, the big money guys will keep their blindfolds on while paying the outfitters for questionable activity.

There's no rule that says a tag holder is only responsible to know the rules unless they hire a guide.

If Trump Jr. had been charged over the alleged bear hunt and the Texan Wonderhunter had been charged over the alleged wrong sheep unit and the Alcatraz tag holder had been charged when the guide allegedly tried to push a buck out of a closed area... Maybe, just maybe, these tag holders would quit hiring the outfitters that got them in trouble.

I'm not so sure.

In the age of google, it's pretty easy to do research.

Waldrips kept hunting with WLH even after the sheep.

WLH has been Teflon for ever, if your only into the big shlong contest that's what you want.

DOPL is completely useless.

I'd prefer severely limiting guides on public anyway.

Treat them like the state does liquor licenses, including the scrutiny involved just to get one.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom