I'm hopeless, I swear!

predator

Very Active Member
So I'm walking into a grocery store today and outside is a new plastic gazebo. As I walk underneath it, I am hit with a very recognizable smell. The plastic warming in the sun smelled just like a buck antelope! I had to walk underneath it a couple more times to make sure I wasn't going crazy, but nope! Definitely antelope. I'm sure folks thought I was wierd as I was circling around the gazebo, nose up and sniffing as if I was a rutting sheep or something.

Then of course, all I could think about the rest of the day was antelope hunting. Then deer hunting. Then dove hunting. Elk hunting, duck hunting, rabbit hunting, turkey hunting.

I even went back a couple times. :)

I'm hopeless!!

I hear you! Buck Antelope, although not my favorite smell, is something you never forget!

Too funny!

Steve

Pred

I ONCE SHOT AN ANTELOPE THAT TASTED LIKE A PLASTIC GAZEBO!!!

LET'S SEE,HOW LONGS IT BEEN SINCE BIG GAME SEASON,YA,THATS RIGHT ABOUT 7-8 MONTHS!!!

THE FEVER IS SETTING IN FULL SWING I CAN TELL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING YOU TAKE A 17"ER & HE LEAVES THAT SMELL ALL OVER YOUR CAMO!!!

I feel your pain brothers and sistas!
I find myself hanging out at the local sheep ranch......
just for the smell!!!!
ROTFLMAO!
rack

Rack, isn't it just painful when you *think* you are smelling elk only to find range maggots over the ridge? Dunno how many times I've gotten all riled up about running into elk when I was smellin' sheep.

Bobcat would know, he hangs out at sheep ranches in the basin.

But I don't think it's for the smell! :0

Luv ya Bessie!

WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!

I LIKE WATHCHING THEM GOATS EVEN WHEN I'M NOT HUNTING THEM,(NOTICE I SAID GOATS,NOT SHEEP!!!)

TO HAVE VISION EVEN CLOSE I HAVE TO RAISE MY GLASSES!!!

BUT SURE HAVE HAD FUN MESSING WITH THE BIGGER BUCKS MINDS!!!

GOOD LUCK ON THE HUNTS Pred!!!

HANG IN THERE,IT'S AMAZING WHAT WE'LL DO NEARLY ALL YEAR JUST FOR A FEW WEEKS OF HUNTING,BUT IT SURE IS WORTH IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO KNOW THERE'S AT LEAST ONE M.M. MEMBER THAT LUVS ME,LOL!!!

I wished I lived in Utah I sure could have some fun with a bottle of antelope buck urine and Predators address!!!!LOL!

Chanel#5 and Doe-in-Heat,(about the same to some) both will lure
you in!:RIMROCK

Pred, now that I have your attention how about some poetry for the more refined folks around the campfire?. Always good to hear from you. Oh yeah, you are hopeless!!!!

Predator
You have all of our curiosity up.go ahead and finish the poem
... does it go on with(Nantucket...):RIMROCK

lmfao Rack are u sure them are not velcro chaps u have on?? And is that wool cought in your zipper??
Pred i hope u didn't take your gun!!!! Wally World would have coniption fits. As for me my neck is starting to swell and I hate it when I piss on myself!!

Heck Kingfish ya don't need to waste your time trying to catch one of them darn antalope and make it piss in a bottle. Just take a plastic gazebo to Pred!! Sounds like she don't know the diff.
Rut

I heard they will soon be out with the new blowup Antelope doe to go with the party pig, and that sheep with the big red lips and naylon or was it pantie hose and garters?
Just think.........?
A real cowboy party except colt pony and the smell of steer manure!
RM

Did you lip curl? I like to lip curl! I have never lip curled around a plastic gazebo though... hmmm. I think my wife needs me for something...gotta go....lipcurl.
ruttinbull

I think we all share the same problem Lisa thats why we are here on this sight together. You notice everyones getting crazy right before season. Its not just you .Could you imagine someone watching you that didnt understand? I guess we really wouldnt want to know them anyways. Right? By the way I agree with what you asid on an other forum. You finally find a guy that likes to hunt as much as you . but you cant hunt with them , cause they do it all wrong . What would be the odds of either one us finding someone that you could hunt with? Have a great weeekend dont get comited and if you do we will all have to stick up for one another .CAUSE WE ARE ALL INSAIN!!!!>>>>>>>>>>Sharlin

ok ok here we go. A girl that likes to hunt Or better yet 2 of them hmmm!!!! One is hopeless I swear and the other one is insain so she says. Now is that struting your stuff or what?? I think they both have doe in heat sent behind the ears. Kewl may I say. Then there is me. How lucky could they be. Hell he likes to hunt. He is in the near rut mode. Lip curling, insane for trying to pick up girls on a mule deer web site. His neck is swollen he has been checking out all the gazabos and hot tubs for a place to wallow!!! Is that a bugle i hear she says? I think he is bugleing!! eh? OH my she said what a nice rack he has!!
Bring it on ya hot to trot babes. Dose she have a good job and all her teeth? How about a boat or do u clean fish? Just think if you are lucky u could be the first of my new heard of two. one for bow hunting and one for rifle hunting. Now back to the hunt for the elusive snail trail!! Oh preditor we can keep our little secret between us. And Sharlin I won't tell if u don't.

Rutnbuck

snail trail??? now that's funny.

JB"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Rut

I THINK IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SEE Pred HAVE YOU ON A LEASH ON ONE HAND AND A BULLWHIP IN THE OTHER!!!

I'LL BET SHE COULD TAKE CARE OF THAT LIP CURL PROBLEM,NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING THOUGH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING YOU'VE (Rut) GOT TWO HOT DATES JUST WAITING!!!

CAN ANYONE CURL LIP AND PILLOW BITE AT THE SAME TIME!
HUNTING AND SEX ON MY TWISTED MINE ALWAYS 24/7 EVEN AT WORK! DRILLING = SEX ,REAMING =SEX ,BORING = SEX,PROGAMING = SEX,TARGET POINTS=HUNTING, TOOLS ON CENTER LINE =HUNTING,
HAVING SEX WITH THE OFFICE HELP=HUNTING(TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT WITH TWO OF THEM).
PAYDAY PRICELESS......
HUNTING =SEX(WORDS LIKE BUSH,RACKS,DRILLED IT, NAILED IT, WAS ON IT,MOUNTING) AND SEX=HUNTING........ NOT EVEN GOING ANY FARTHER.\
JACK

And he follows up with the name 'Jack'....priceless!

*snif* Nope, that's not antelope, it's testosterone.

THE ONLY predator THAT CAN COUNT ON GAZEBO'S TURNING GUYS INTO LIP-CURLIN' IDJITS!!!

;0

Bess to think you would want to see me have a good time with pred!!!!Hmmm?? Funny eh?? NOT!!! I have been threatened to have good times before but whips and chains I don't think so. Pred please don't threaten me with a good time using whips and all. That sucks. But I might like it!!! And the the thought of 2 hot dates weighting or waiting. And the weight goes on and on. While I wait. And to think!! One would expose him/her self to this kind of abuse. I resemble that. And I use to just have to go home for this kind of abuse. But then she left. Now my question to Pred and bowhuntgirl. Did ya winter well?

On a serious note. ya all are a hoot!!! Thanks
Rut

Dog on it. I think i asked the wrong question. Never fails I hate it when wet dreams are messed up. I should have said!! Hot damn my oh my you sure look finer n a speckled pup on a Bud Truck!!! And might I say cuter n a bugs ear!!!
Shucky darn I can't wait till the hunt. Wish it would cool!!
so the gazabos quit stinking!!!! Winking at pred and girlbowhunter. Oh and Bess also for wanting to watch
Rut

If you fellas only knew how much work it is being sluty!
making one happy before work only to have to please her again at lunch in her VW bug around the corner then have # 2(who is much hotter) begging for it after work and last all night!!
5 days a week! I rest on weekends! And still work 60 hrs a week!
I am working it though! been going on for 9 mos now! And no one knows anything!
Now I am trying to be sly and ever carefully try to hook this up for weeks now on to where they want get down together(almost happend on the 4th at an party! ok there was booze involved!).
I know! I know!
However theirs a will and a way! trust me!
just like when I was 20!
rm

Rut

NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!!

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 'WATCHING'!!!

ALTHOUGH IF SHE HAD YOU ON A LEASH (SHORT LEASH) IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SEE HER SMACK YOU ON THE RutRUMP WITH THAT WHIP AND SAY: NICE DOGGIE,NICE DOGGIE!!!

NOW THAT YOU'VE BASICALLY LET THEM KNOW WHAT KIND OF A DIRTY OLD MAN YOU ARE I'M SURE BOTH WILL BE CALLING YOU FOR DATES!!!

NOW JACKMASTER,I WON'T EVEN GO WHERE YOUR MIND IS,LETS CLEAN IT UP A LITTLE,CAN I ASK WITHOUT A 'SMACKDOWN'??? (NOW I KNOW WHY YOU LIKE YOUR JOB SO MUCH!!!)

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THAT Rut MUST BE THINKING (ABOUT TROUBLE!!!),MY IT'S NOT BEEN VERY LONG SINCE HE SAID HE WAS DONE WITH WOMEN!!!

That is just not fair. I am not a dirty ol man!! Or a He-whore like Rackmaster. I am just a spike with good mass and she said look at the length of that tine. And for that reason I am trying to think. Women wont let me be done. About being done with women! I am just trying to recall. That is just not like me. Maybe done women or the woman is done!! or !! Do u think I ment? I hate it when they say. "Are u done yet"!!! I am wondering if I done did it now?? Ya know Bobcat as far as trouble in general or thinking about it. Sons a bit#$ if it is trouble it likes me. And I like it. And trouble is always fun. Damn I never get to have any fun!! And quit getting me in trouble. Why does she have to call me Doggie in your fantasy of my fantasy? Couldn't she call me something like "Pogo" Short for pogo-stick. Or maybe Spike!!!
Pred why would you start a Gazabo thread any way?? It is just not right. Heck now every time I go to Wally World the first place I check out is the Gazabos. Then from there it is off to the Frozzen food dept. It is always cool in there or may I say a bit nipply in that dept. And nipply makes it cool.
ok now that i am in trouble i am going fishing they like me!!! And fish like women shudder at the mention of my name.

Stuck on a Rut
Rut

Rut

I KNOW YOU'RE ARE THINKING BUT I'M WONDERING WITH WHICH.........WELL NEVER MIND!!!

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO VERIFY WITH THE GALS THAT YOU'RE NOT A DIRTY OLD MAN,IF YOU'RE NOT YOU MUST BE A SPECIAL BREED!!!

JACKMASTER,YOU GOT ANY PIC'S WITH Rut ON A LEASH???

NEVER MIND JACK,YOU'VE PROBABLY GOT SOMETHING IN MIND???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING HOW MANY FISH IN THE SEA Rut IS TRYING TO CATCH???

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-05 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]JACKMASTER??????? LOL.

I'm thinking you walked right into that one!

I never considered a spike with good mass a trophy until now!

Steve

Rut-
You should know its not the length of the horn but the polish you rub on it! Mass always helps!
Still trying to find one that will shut up and pull the trigger!LOL!
All you guys that have ladies that will bait there hooks, gut an
fish or a buck.(OR A DUCK!)
Or just have desires of being outdoors next to a smokey warm fire on a cold night are very lucky indeed!
Sure at first they all say they would love it then they think they hooked ya- however you just drew a tag that just ok and ya want to camp, scout, fish, hike so you do not have to go a year with having as they say "Bambi" in the freezer!(they love eatting it) and they are like only if the your loading the camper on the truck(which got new rubber today what an differants on ride) so I can have an bathroom..........and the bugs!
KNOCK OFF 3 MORE MPG AND @ $2.60(an extra tank!)and all the crap she will bring just for the weekend!
I won't ask again I will just say leaving this weekend grab a dog and my 11yrs old son(he like sleeping on the ground next to Bart(3yrs old black lab thats smarter than some people I know) and hit it! (starting next weekend for sure).

RACKMASTER

I had to keep it toned down a bit! I always have pics!
42d9c6dd6108bd1c.jpg

42d9c71c615950ab.jpg

Rut

IS THAT YOU???

IS THAT THE KIND OF TREATMENT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR???

OR IS THAT THE KIND OF TREATMENT YOU'VE ALREDY HAD???

NICE DOGGIE!!! NICE DOGGIE!!!

HOW ABOUT IT Pred,DO YOU THINK THE 'DIRTY OLD MAN' NEEDS DISCIPLINE LIKE THIS???

SORRY Rut,I COULDN'T RESIST!!!

JUST THINK IT COULD HAPPEN THIS WAY,HOPEFULLY THE 'DIRTY OLD MAN'ISN'T REALLY LOOKING FOR THIS KIND OF CRAP,I DON'T THINK HE'S THAT LOVESICK YET???

THANKS FOR KEEPING IT HALF DECENT JACKMASTER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING HUNTIN SEASON BETTER ROLL AROUND REAL SOON,WHO KNOWS WHAT Rut MIGHT TRY NEXT???

HOlY Smokes Bess and Rack Now look what ya went and did.
OUCH!!!! MY acheing as*. You don't know how much u just cost me!!! Posting pics like that of me pred and girly. Now I suppose I am going to have to bye Pred a Chewy Bone a star for her forehead!!! And a candy bar to sweeten her back up. I bet she is hotter then an Altamont Wooly Mammoth!! Now you know Ya have to be nice to her for my sake cause see she is the only one I know that has hunted the cwmu where I drew my 2005 LE: HA!! HA!! ELK TAG!!! I had to rub that in!! I guess I can sell it to ya now. If I don't kiss and make up with Pred and girly. It won't be worth the match it takes to set it a blaze. IF pred and girly get a hold of me. How much will u pay now???
As for u Rack I am a little disapointed!! You promised you wouldn't post pics of me pred and girly!!! IF I didn't tell about the time You I and Bessy were road hunting in Montana. Remember when we spied that young lamb whith her head caught in the fence. Then Bess went over Dropped his drawers and had his way with the lamb. Then he came back and told ya it was your turn so u went over and dropped your drawers and stuck your head in the fence. And you said ok I am ready. Well I am keeping my promise I won't tell a sole.
As far as love sick. Not really I am still recooperating from last night's wallow in the fishing hole!! Living out Racks almost come true Fantasy!!!

Kissy d bunzzs Pred and Girly!!! Hope we can kiss and make up!!!
I need to kill an Elk!!
Knock it off Rack!! While u still have skin. Pred and Girly will be knocking knots on your head faster then u can rub them.

Is Rutting worth all this.
Rut

WELL Rut

YOU DIDN'T FINISH THE MONTANA STORY FOR THE GIRLS!!!

YOU SEE WHEN JACKMASTER GOT OVER THERE & SAID I'M READY,I KNOW I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN OLD ruttingbuck MOVE THIS QUICK!!!

IT WAS KINDA FUNNY,I GOT THE LAMB TREATMENT,BUT WHEN I LOOKED INTO THE REARVIEW MIRROR & SEEN A COUPLE OF VEHICLES COMING UP BEHIND US I DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO START THE TRUCK AND TAKE OFF,PARKED DOWN THE ROAD A 1/2 A MILE & EVERYBODY THAT CAME BY SAID:YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT WE JUST SEEN???

WELL IT WAS KIND OF A QUIET RIDE ON THE WAY HOME FROM MONTANA,I COULDN'T BELIEVE Rut TEACHING THEM MONTANA HUNTERS NEW TRICKS LIKE THAT!!!

REMEMBER Rut:SHE HAS HANDCUFF'S AND WILL USE THEM ON YOU,MAYBE NOT THE WAY YOUR DIRTY OLD MAN SICK MIND WANTS TOO THOUGH!!!

WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT??? 'IS RUTTING WORTH ALL THIS???'

WELL I PROMISE NOT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THE WHOLE MONTANA STORY,BUT I HAD TO FINISH THAT DESPARATE DAY PART!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING Rut IS GOING TO BE SO FAR INTO THE RUT HE'S GONNA HAVE TO SEND ME THAT PERMIT,MAYBE,JUST MAYBE,I COULD SWEET TALK Pred INTO HELPING ME FILL Rut's PERMIT???

I think the spike with good mass is headed to the frezzer till after the Hunt. I will wait and have it mounted after the hunt.
Rack have fun on your camp-out with your son.
that is what it is all about
Rut

I hope the next time we go camping you fellas are a little easier on me!
As far as sticking my head where it should not be I am trying to quit!(It would save me alot of trouble).
Next weeks camp out is scraped! my son wants to go to hi s aunts and uncles in SWEET HOME,OR!
So I have to do an 9-10 hour rocket run and his mom will pick him up the week after since there a huge family reunion!
(we been seperated 1yr now!but were cool!).
rack

WELL Rut

I WAS HOPEING YOU'D OF TOOK THE OTHER ROUTE!!!

IT WAS ABOUT MY LAST CHANCE AT A BULL TAG THIS YEAR!!!

NOW YOU'VE RUINED MY DREAMS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING OF A WAY TO HAVE Rut LET ME BE THE TRIGGER MAN,COULD YOU HELP ME Pred???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom