I'M IN!!! YOU IN???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just Finished My Big Game Donation!

Was Gonna wait till March 6th at 11:59:59 PM to hit the Enter Button but figured now was the time!

Should Garner me a Couple more Points if everything works out Normal!

Good Luck Everybody!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

For about 2 weeks now....

I shook it all up this year with changing my LE deer unit and changing my OIL D-Ram unit.

Robb

scout them units good for me... I'll be back in the next couple years with all my points and need your help when I
I draw tags every year as a res again...

Nomad archery buck. Check

Rifle elk. Check.

Hiding my cooler this year CAT.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I'm in but I don't have a warm & fuzzy feeling.
My points just aren't enough to garner a tag yet. I'm about 3-4 years on a decent deer tag and about 30-40 years for another sheep tag. I hope I live to be 100 or I'll run out of time!!!!!

The one who's close is my son on desert sheep. If ya'll will tell me where you applied I'll have him apply elsewhere. haha

Good luck to us all!
Zeke

You know where I applied Zeke, but knowing my luck he could draw that tag and I would be the one left holding my top points for another year!
Robb, interested in where you jumped to with the sheep app.

I've been in for a month now. Not hard to fill out the application when you only have one tag on your mind! It's been that way for 10 years, but it hasn't done me any good.

Good luck everyone.

>Just Finished My Big Game Donation!
>
>
>Was Gonna wait till March 6th
>at 11:59:59 PM to hit
>the Enter Button but figured
>now was the time!
>
>Should Garner me a Couple more
>Points if everything works out
>Normal!
>
>Good Luck Everybody!

Good luck Negative Nansey!!! I sure hope you draw so you can contribute something positive to the site....

It's gonna take me until March 6th at 11:59:59 to work up the courage to tell Mrs. Roy that there will be a $90 credit card hit in the morning. It gets expensive for a non-res! Well, at least I won't have to buy a new license next year.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

$90 heck. It was 180 for me hunt license plus 10 points one for everything. 160 for the wife everything except dedicated and antelope for her. First year as nonres. Hope to move back in 10 years and have lots of points.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-14 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]To clear it up, I put in for all species, expecting
to just get points. I have 7 LE deer points and 6 LE elk and 12 moose. My wife has
10 LE deer and 10 moose.

I know RoadlessHunter - I am only in for deer and elk and it is just me. A lot of guys pay a lot more out of state, but when you are on a shoestring budget already... Oh well, she'll get over it, I guess.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

I've been in for a couple weeks now. I'll draw my Uintah West Mtn Goat this year and a point for LE elk. Obviously, I'll be focusing my attention in the Uintah's above timberline and getting some extra fishing in this summer.

Smokepole

Yeah, I'm in, still a couple years away from anything decent. There's always lady luck though...

I do early one year; late the next. That way I only have to buy the license every other year. Applied about the same time as the Expo so I could (waste) some more money not drawing/winning a license there.

I've applied for over a decade and no license so far in Utah. But at least I'm consistent..........

Good luck to everybody and here is a question. Does anyone have an opinion or knowledge as to a nonres's chances at a hybred draw tag in Colorado if he has more than the minimum points required to participate. If a nonres does not really have a chance it would seem to be a bit of a ruse on the part of the Colorado dnr. I view Colorado as being fair to nonresidents but of course view the costs as prohibitive.

Geezus Bess why you waiting so long. LOL I put in a month ago with the hopes that getting in early means you get drawn sooner. LOL.

Im starting over with deer this year at 0 Points since I drew in 2011, and I drew my elk tag last year so its almost like im 14 all over again. LOL

heres hopeing I can be one of those sorry SOB's that draws with 0 points. LOL

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I told you it would be a last minute deal!

Took a text from my brother to remind me but I am in. $100 to apply for two tags in Utah.

Mrs. Roy is NOT very happy.

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-14 AT 10:09PM (MST)[p]>I told you it would be
>a last minute deal!
>
>Took a text from my brother
>to remind me but I
>am in. $100 to apply
>for two tags in Utah.
>
>
>Mrs. Roy is NOT very happy.
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>

Roy,
You'll be the one who draws instead of the guy who's been in for a month!
Tell us what ya got when ya get it!
Zeke
Oh boy, will mrs R be pizzed then! Haha

Punks all in, I now have 17 deer and buffalo points, not that that does me much good as an Idaho resident!!

I'm in. I'm headed to Alberta in May for spot and stalk bear so I put in for hunts with pie in the sky odds. I told the wife that if I draw a OIL hunt or the one and only NR San Juan elk muzzy tag (may as well be a OIL) we'll be living on ramen noodles for the rest of the year. Should end up with my 10th elk point and 9th desert sheep point but a tag would be nice!

NRA Life Member

Leftys are the only ones in their right minds--and I ain't talkin' politics!

I'm in! You may have to help me pack that big ol buffalo out of the Books this year if I draw! I have 18 going in but the odds still suck.

It's always an adventure!!!

You got it AWB!

I was thinking about moving Camp also!

But My Measley ole 13 Points Ain't gonna get me anything anywhere anyhow!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Got other plans this year but instead of just PPing it I applied for the hardest to draw hunts available. And still hope I don't draw.

AWB, I should be guarenteed that archery elk tag next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom