i'm just curious ..Q?

manny53

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-15 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]so' dude n Ne, and our other resident liberals have made it clear that a chirstian president would be out of the question for america, i'm just wondering why is it exceptable for us to have had for the last 7 year a muslim president.

now i know the spin will be that bamma is a christian but this video proves otherwise, it even has obamma making the statement that america is (no longer) a christian nation, not' it never was, but no longer, you see your bias towards a christian president is truly hypocritical...

i personally don't care if our next president is a christian or Trump for that matter, i just know our country cannot endure another liberal president without a civil war ensuring...i mean we have seen what obamma has accomplished with the arab spring that so many liberals want to forget, at least a christian president will up hold the constitution n that all i'm asking for in a candidate

http://usherald.com/video-leaked-clip-obama-desperate-keep-americans-seeing/#

You're a freak Manny.

Who said we can't or won't have a Christian president in 2016? I'll bet you right now we will.

The only ones running who aren't are Sanders, a jew, and Trump who's pretending to be a Christian. he knows if people knew he wasn't religious they'd be scared of him. and he's right.

Obama is a Christian. remember his preacher you tried to use against him? and he might identify with islam to some degree which doesn't matter in the slightest.

It pains you to live in a free country doesn't it? where is Torquemada when you need him.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-15 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]quote; Obama is a Christian. remember his preacher you tried to use against him? and he might identify with islam to some degree which doesn't matter in the slightest.

saying obamma is a christian is like you identifying with a rapper...BS...

Well then, why don't you prove he's not a Christian? or does proof matter to you?

So what if he is a muslim? is that a problem? what does the constitution say about such a crime?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I don't recall ever saying a Christian cannot get elected. I also don't really care what Obama believes. His policies have sucked and he is highly unpopular.

Doesn't God pick who our leaders are anyway? or do you only believe in the parts of the Bible that reinforce your narrow view of the world?

Romans 13:1-5
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God?s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God?s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience

I guess God completely screwed up by placing a foreign born Muslim in a position of power that God has told you to submit to.

Weird that God gets involved in such things and has the power to make it all right just with a wave of the hand or speaking the words but doesn't do it.

Why does God hate you so much Manny, to make you live in Country with a Muslim president that he, God, put there? Your faith must be smaller than a mustard seed.

Nemont

>Maybe Manny has a point. maybe
>allah is the real god.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

I did prove he is, n you prove u never watch the videos,

Ne you both just spent the last two weeks complaining bout Cruz n his religious belief n as I expected a denial n a spin but you're on record here bub...

You are wrong about that. Cruz is a sniveling little Biotch who pretends to be a viable candidate.

Show me a single post I made in regards to Cruz and his religion. I dare you to find one. If you can't find one then please stop posting lies or do five minutes of investigation before making up lies.

I said if he leads with social issues such as gay marriage and abortion he will lose. That is just a fact, as long as the conservatives want to run on social issues they will be losers, period end of story. The vast majority of Americans are over those whether the religious right wants to understand that or not. If Ted Cruz ran as a small government conservative without the baggage of bowing to the social issues that don't matter a bit to the future, then maybe but as he is now, he turns women voters off and he doesn't have the skills to impress most men.

I know you hate education and learning but you really should have tried harder in your English Comprehension classes with a passing grade. I don't know what the deal with you born agains but both you and Servehim can't seem to understand the written word if it is written in English.

So either put up or shut up, show me a post I made about Ted Cruz and his religion.

Also please answer the question why God hates you so much that he puts in place a leader who is a foreign born Muslims and then God tells you it is your duty to submit to that leader?

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom