I'm proud of some of you guys

Tristate

Long Time Member
Well it came and went. And now many of us are making the deadline for draw apps.

Its that season when normally these forums are slammed full of 300+ post threads hating on certain groups, and events, and screaming for more of this and less of that. This year most of the big dogs are sitting it out. Sure Hossblur is trying to stir the pot but not so many people jumping into the fracas.

Now that many of us have moved on lets get back to what we love about this place and post up and share some good ol' outdoor pics and hunting carnage.

Cheers folks

205e5fm.jpg

Tri,

Many support Hoss in his views of transparency, but after watching what the debates turn into and get twisted I sat them out. Doesn?t mean no one cares.

Nice axis, I have heard they are really good eating.

Rich

I was going to say I was proud of you tribaby... but the purpose of your "anti little girl drama" post was to stir up drama like a little girl.

You did a great job during those several weeks or months when you disappeared from this site. Try that again.

Tri-

I agree with Rich, and I support most everything that Hoss has articulated. I would love to see more 300+ post threads highlighting the millions of dollars in expo tags fees that have gone completely unaccounted for and the incestuous relationship between SFW, the WB and the DWR. However, I don't see the point in getting too worked up knowing that the current contract is locked up until 2027, thanks to the additional 5-year option granted to SFW and MDF courtesy of the DWR and WB.

How are things in the armpit of Texas? Have you mounted any javelinas lately?

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-19 AT 02:40PM (MST)[p]When you've never had it, you aren't out nothing when you lose it. Be that public land, or 300ish tags out of the draw. Your frame of reference is unlike any western state.

That's a finelooking boy. I'm glad your kids are outdoors.

I'm sure most of "the big dogs" are laying low, the contract is locked up 8 yrs. I doubt they were sitting around waiting for an electricians yesterday.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

I had no doubt yall were all still filled with the same illogical hate. I was just proud of how many of you weren't giving into the same old behavior. Seems like yall are maturing. Hopefully more important than that you have been having outdoor fun. So post them up!

1z5j337.jpg

Thanks for the pat on the back tri . . . that means a lot coming from you. By the way, your photos are all posted sideways. Perhaps you can have your son fix that for you.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

17726tri2018.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

52261tri20181.jpg

Sweet Axis deer or Fallow deer or whatever the hell it is. How high was the fence?

?Now that many of us have moved on?

City boy, let us know when you've ?moved on? because it sure seems you're spewing just as much half truths, lies and bs you know nothing about as you ever have.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-19 AT 09:23PM (MST)[p]I support Hoss, as well as Hawkeye and several others that do their Homework and keep the rest of us informed with the truth of really what's going on.
If it wasn't for them and a bunch of others like them, we'd more n likely be living the same nightmare Don Peay produced in Utah in our states.

Tri, he's entertaining sometimes, but I doubt many on here take him serious.
He's obviously a great Taxi, and probably a pretty good dude.
But I figure he's only on here to stir sh!t and that's about it.

Thanks Hoss & Hawkeye, as well as many others.
I'm grateful to ya.

Run,
Did you know that AOC got over 70% of the vote in NY. I'm glad people stay informed...But anyway, great dog pics. Nothing beats a well trained pointing dog. ?

"But I figure he's only on here to stir sh!t and that's about it."

Actually I am here to try and make hunting what its supposed to be. A group of guys who can get past their hate for a moment and share a great tradition. I would much rather see true hunting posts than a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theory hate.

Maybe yall can help me. I have a bunch more pics to post this season but the old photo server I was using is turning my pics. What photo service are yall using online these days?

?But I figure he's only on here to stir sh!t and that's about it. ?

Yep and that's what's called a trollass b!tch.

Thanks Muley, I've seen in some of your posts through the years seems like you do a good bit of bird hunting also.

Bam, that's a fine looking birddog you got there, as I'm sure you well know, there's nothing like walking in on a point knowing full well you got birds right in front of you but you can never prepare yourself of that explosion from a covey rise.
Rattles my cage every time.

Tri,
you say....
"Actually I am here to try and make hunting what its supposed to be. A group of guys who can get past their hate for a moment and share a great tradition. I would much rather see true hunting posts than a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theory hate."

But you start a thread with this..... "
Its that season when normally these forums are slammed full of 300+ post threads hating on certain groups, and events, and screaming for more of this and less of that. This year most of the big dogs are sitting it out. Sure Hossblur is trying to stir the pot but not so many people jumping into the fracas. "

Well, it sure looks to me like you started this thread simply to stir up sh!t and spew your own hate.
If all you really wanted to do was start a thread to share a great tradition and share huntin' pics you would of left out all the back biting crap.
Nah, you just proved my point, you're not really here to contribute, you're only here to stir sh!t.

And just for the record, your idea of what hunting is supposed to be and my idea of what hunting is supposed to be are worlds apart.

Tri's Aoudad!

65053tri.jpg

Congrats to the young man!

Lots of other good pics on this post as well. Congrats to all the hunters!

Wow guys very cool!
Mrs Sikora loves those bird and dog pictures. I call her into the room
She came in with a grumble until see seen those pictures.
Congrats to all especially the young man with his awesome trophy

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Congrats Another happy camper there!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Alright. There are definitely some neat posts here. I like that they are some of the hunting that you don't normally see on this sight. Always love to see the bird dogs, and the world's best bird dogs, KIDS!

Don't quit. I want to see if we can get a couple of hundred posts on this thread. I want everyone to see a great thread doesn't have to be loaded up with crazy hate. It's time for an actual hunting thread to dominate.

Try,

you want a 200 post thread with just hunting pics? Maybe start a new thread, this time leave out all of your teenage mean girl crybaby back biting bs.

Deepcolor,

That mountain lion looks like a slob. You got anymore pics of him? Where was he from?

Towlie,

You don't hunt or post hunting pics so float away.

Here's another one. There's mud and the blood but no beer.

vyp1k0.jpg

That's one hellavu nut coloradoboy. Did the bear take one in the head? Looks like that dude was all shoulders and head.

Great looking muley too.

You gonna spring turkey hunt?

Ya he took one in the noggin at half a mile. I'm not big on tracking bears in the oak brush. I might hunt some thunder chickens but my fly rod and drift boat get the better of me in the spring time.

Coloradoboy

Helluva a shot Coloradoboy. Good luck with the guppies.

Here's a cool pic I took back in antelope season. He's a young fella but I sure hope he makes it a few more years. I think he could be a giant.

14m9q4h.jpg

Keep the outdoor pics coming. We don't have to have a big thread be a hate thread.

I couldn't imagine how good you have to be to get a lope in bow range. Congrats

xnf2mb.jpg

I really liked this pic. It's actually rain and the way the sun set it made it look like fire.

Keep'em coming. This is what a hunting forum should be.

2u6381w.jpg

Got an OK lope this year. Saw one of the biggest ones I have ever seen but he slipped me. Maybe next year I can find him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom