IMAGINE THAT!!

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Another libtard is proven wrong... Ole Miss Warren took her DNA test(the one ocho thinks trump owes her a million for) and it came out to be between 1/64th and 1/1024th native american. bwahahahaha she has less than the average caucasion of european decent..... and then comes out and says "I told you Im Native American!!!!!" can the idiots make themselves look any worse?!

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Imagine This:
Hillary and Pocahontas on the Democratic ticket in 2020! It'll be a landside. I'm sure the Wizard of Smarts will be on here shortly with one of his colorful left leaning graphs projecting a Dumbo win.

I find it hilarious that Ochotard isn't denouncing this abomination of a human being like the Cherokee Nation is. I guess it's politics over your people.

This is exactly what the New Democratic Party has become and it's no surprise. Make a claim and when it's statistically proven false, you double down and claim that 1:1024 makes it true. Now we're finding out that the geneticist from Stanford used South American and Mexican DNA to compare to because there really isn't much DNA from indigenous tribes here in the US to base any findings on.

So much like climate science, scientists can fudge the data to get any sort of desired result and it's supposed to be accepted. Refreshingly however, Senator Warren is getting a lot of backlash from other geneticists and the Cherokee Nation who are essentially telling her to kick rocks. I think Pocahontas would be better off crawling back under her rock and praying that this goes away before her undoubted failure of a 2020 presidential run. If Ochotard had even a molecule of honesty in his DNA, he would be bashing this trashhole too but his politics are more honorable than his native American heritage apparently.

it is very sad. peopme do not know how to form their own opinion. regurgitate whatever the news tells them. went off of cnn's headline that she "proved" she was native american and did not hesitate to use it in his argument. instead of saying "i was wrong" afterwards, continue to act like they are correct. This nation is being torn apart by this type of stupidity and it is very disheartening to see.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

That is funny, Pocahontas was counting on her lame stream media partners to pull her through this but not gonna happen.. It is strange that dude is silent on this embarrassing event. This lie and King Spartacus Booker reflect very clearly the shallowness within dudes demoncratic party.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom