Impeachment Blocker In Trouble

She is a left wing liberal professor in CA. Kavanaugh denies the allegation and the other male person in the room has already denied it ever happening.

One side is lying and since this a one time event from over 30 years ago, as a person who did what she claims will usually repeat that act. Yet we have over 60 women, from Kavanaugh's high school days and later claim he always treated women with respect. I will be hard press to believe the liberal female professor. Sounds like a desperate act on her part to stop the nomination of a conservative judge to the Supreme Court.

I have a hard time believing how desperate liberals are getting and just how far they will go out of desperation.

RELH

...believe it RELH....and clowns like ocho make these stunts possible and successful

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Media probe allegation from high school days.

Ford, a 51-year-old registered Democrat who has published in academic journals and has trained students in clinical psychology, described the alleged incident in The Washington Post on Sunday, saying it occurred during a summer day in the 1980s at a Maryland house where teens had gathered. Ford claimed she headed upstairs to a bathroom when she was suddenly pushed onto a bed, as rock-and-roll music blared.

However, Ford told The Post she did not recall exactly who owned the house, how she came to be at the house, or how the gathering was arranged. She remembered only that the house was in Montgomery County, near a country club, and that parents were not present.

65 WOMEN DEFEND KAVANAUGH AS A 'GOOD PERSON' AFTER ABUSE ALLEGATION EMERGES

Ford said Kavanaugh and a friend, Mark Judge, were "stumbling drunk" and laughing "maniacally" when Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed and tried to forcibly remove her one-piece bathing suit, as well as the clothes she was wearing. According to Ford, Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth when she attempted to scream.

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me," said Ford, who works as a research psychologist in California. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

Ford claimed she was able to escape to a bathroom and then outside of the house when Judge jumped into the fray and sent everyone in the room "tumbling."

Judge strongly denied the allegations on Friday, when they were anonymous, saying the claims were "just absolutely nuts" and insisting that "I never saw Brett act that way."

After Ford went public on Sunday, Judge repeated his denial.

"Now that the anonymous person has been identified and has spoken to the press, I repeat my earlier statement that I have no recollection of any of the events described in today?s Post article or attributed to her letter," Judge said. A classmate of Kavanaugh's at Georgetown Preparatory School, Judge has gone on to write for a variety of conservative publications, including The Daily Caller.

Exactly!
Where was this woman and her story on his 6 previous FBI background vettings - and where was she in the nomination process 12 years ago when he was nominated to the DC Court? Meanwhile - Frankenstein had a Chineese spy working for her for 20 years. Otay

If you'd vote for a puzzy grabber why not confirm a rapist right ? a few years ago maybe but not now.

The vote looks like it's going to be delayed until congress hears from her. if her story doesn't hold water the they did their job by hearing her out. if it does nobody can say they seated a rapist on the USSC. they have no choice.

So have you found a replacement judicial dictator advocate yet ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Just another stupid delay tactic from the party of morons. Dems are looking like idiots on this confirmation.

>If you'd vote for a puzzy
>grabber why not confirm a
>rapist right ? a
>few years ago maybe but
>not now.
>
> The vote looks like it's
>going to be delayed until
>congress hears from her.
>if her story doesn't
>hold water the they
>did their job by hearing
>her out. if it does
>nobody can say they seated
>a rapist on the USSC.
> they have no
>choice.
>
>
>So have you found a replacement
>judicial dictator advocate yet ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

I bet she gets wet just thinking about her fantasies

Typical Trump Chumps.

She is going to cooperate and testify to congress. if she's half credible you're in big trouble. the democrats best case scenario is she's a credible witness but the republicans confirm him anyway. if you think the women's support for republicans sucks now just let them seat a rapists on the USSC and see what happens. blue wave doesn't begin to describe it.

But that won't happen. don't forget how few votes you can lose before Kavenaugh is toast.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Typical Trump Chumps.
>
>
> She is going to cooperate
>and testify to congress. if
>she's half credible you're in
>big trouble. the democrats
>best case scenario is she's
>a credible witness but the
>republicans confirm him anyway.
> if you think the
>women's support for republicans sucks
>now just let them seat
>a rapists on the USSC
>and see what happens.
>blue wave doesn't begin to
>describe it.
>
>
> But that won't happen.
>don't forget how few votes
>you can lose before Kavenaugh
>is toast.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Where?s the collusion?

Manafort is sealing that up.

the #metoo crowd in a match up against the #puzzygrabbers . get your popcorn and enjoy this episode of the apprentice.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The issue is that she isn't half credible. She has sat on this story for 30 plus years while Kavanaugh rose through the system? Come on, either she is an opportunist, a plant or she is simply opposed to his politics. The claims were revealed to a therapist in 2012? He was on the bench as a circuit judge then and she didn't believe the matter was serious enough to bring up for 6 years?

I am not making light of sexual assault but the Statute of limitations is there for a reason. It is a he said/she said high school claim that has little to back it up.

I know the left doesn't like him but if this is the standard we are going to apply to all nominees that nobody will pass the test. I don't believe unproven hearsay from a he said/she said incident from 30 plus years ago has any place in a Senate hearing.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

I think we can agree a supreme court justice isn't just any 'ol job. if her story holds up don't you think we can do better than a lifetime appointment for a rapist ? we can do better than this.

Not coming forward years ago makes perfect sense. she didn't want to be in the spotlight for obvious reasons. would you ? and even a few years ago she would have been ignored or run through the brush hog for even coming forward. we live in a much different time as of late with higher standards expected from all of us. except the president of course..

I'm not saying her story will hold water . I'm saying if. and if it does he's done put a fork in him.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-18 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]No I don't believe this is the standard. It is simply ugly tribal politics that does nothing to address a single accusation nor solves any problems. When her attorney, Debra Katz, was attacking Paula Jones for accusing Clinton, this was Debra Katz's standard:

Quote:
In 1998, Katz told the media that, "If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern, that is someone in the company above her propositioned her but only once and she suffered no tangible job detriment. I would probably tell her that I'm sorry, it's unfair, but you don't have a case.? Katz said that courts have generally held that a one-time proposition does not constitute harassment. If it's one time, it has to be severe, almost a sexual assault, not just a touching of somebody's breast or buttocks or even forceful kissing."

Quote:
Katz continued to dismiss certain episodes of sexual misconduct throughout the years. Fast forward to 2017 and Katz defended then Sen. Al Franken after a photo appeared of him mock groping a female colleague while working as a comedian. At the time Katz said, "Context is relevant. He did not do this as a member of the U.S. Senate. He did this in his capacity of someone who was still functioning as an entertainer," and dismissed concern it was sexual harassment.

So a 30 plus year old accusation from their high school days and no pattern since of sexual misconduct or accusations over that 30 plus years doesn't make him a rapist. There is not a parade of women lining up to say it happened to them.

This is a political stunt orchestrated by people who could care less about the will of the people and are in fear of elections having consequences. My distaste for Trump is well documented, doesn't change that Kavanaugh is getting pounded for stuff that should never be in a Senate hearing. At some point the standard of discourse matters. This is beyond what is required and would mean no due process for an otherwise qualified Justice.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Good God! If there was ever any doubt as to the ignorance level of Ochotard, there shouldn't be now. I can't believe this is even worth a hearing over but whatever, let her have her 15 minutes of fame since it is all of a sudden a problem in her life.

It seems the libtards have come to the conclusion that when the SHTF find a bimbo who claims to have been sexually assaulted. The problem is that at some point you should have some proof and the old standard excuse of not wanting to bring attention to yourself (until an election or appointment is happening) simply doesn't hold water anymore. Why is it that supposedly these women are sexually assaulted but none of them report the assault immediately to the authorities? Oh that's right, they don't want to be in the spotlight... until years later when they can go on Anderqueer Cooper and claim that they were violated by the candidate and have lived in turmoil since the alleged incident happened. BS

Women in this country that have truly been sexually assaulted should be outraged. This crap affects the credibility factor of all reported incidents. Women, if you are sexually assaulted, please report it immediately to authorities or at least to someone who can help preserve the facts in the event that you need to delay your alleged incident. This woman is disgusting for even suggesting that this happened 30+ years ago.

There is no higher position in this republic in need of absolute ethics and sound character. and if her story is true Kavanaugh is not only a rapist but a liar but he's perjured himself in front of congress. still no big deal ? boys will be boys don't cut it here this is law.

Is perjury acceptable in supreme court confirmation or not ? that's what I'm asking. yes or no ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
> There is no higher
>position in this republic in
>need of absolute ethics and
>sound character. and if
>her story is true Kavanaugh
>is not only a rapist
>but a liar but he's
>perjured himself in front of
>congress. still no big
>deal ? boys
>will be boys don't cut
>it here this is law.
>
>
>
>Is perjury acceptable in supreme
>court confirmation or not
>? that's what I'm
>asking. yes or no
>?

>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Is he said, she said of a 30yr old event grounds for conviction?

#livelikezac

There is no conviction on the table it's a vetting process. we have an alleged attempted rape followed by a denial under oath. this is not an interview for whitehouse groundskeeper it's for the supreme court.

I'll put you down as a " yes " then ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You're an absolute idiot on this. So, all that has to be done to block a SC confirmation is some bimbo to come forward and make a sexual assault accusation? Never mind that the accused has a witness that says it never happened and the accuser has nothing, not even a girlfriend who she told in confidence? Oh wait, in 2012 it was the therapist she told right? But apparently there was 4 assailants and the therapist didn't write down any names?

Just stop already!! The only remote possibility that this woman is taken seriously (and I'm not talking about our wonderful senators delaying the vote to give this human waste a podium) is for the Democraps to find another accuser. I'm sure there is operatives right now pouring through yearbooks trying to find another willing soul to place in front of a camera.

Certainly if Kavanaugh was a rapist and he failed in his attempt with Ford there is another victim right? I won't be surprised at all when the next one steps up who has no proof and told no one at the time but all of a sudden it's a problem.

I'll tell you what is hysterically comical is that the left who worship Bill Clinton somehow can muster up enough tears to stand beside this rape victim. If nothing else, the left are good actors. They should all be in Hollywood....oh wait... they are!

You're so full of chit it's pathetic.

I don't know what happened. you don't know what happened. and just because your nut job drinking buddy covers for you on a rape allegation does not make you innocent.

Let the process play out and see what happens before you start calling women bimbos just because they don't STFU like women are supposed to . a bimbo is something more like the sluts your orange jebus was banging while his wife nursed his kid.

I for one can only see one upside to derailing Kavenaugh, the president has enough power without picking judges based on his own legal peril. we don't need this abuse of power. other than that it seems pointless, if it isn't this POS it will be another as bad or worse.

Politically what the dems are doing makes sense. fight Trump's get out of jail card appointment and if you lose you make the republicans vote for a possible rapist . there is no downside because even if her story doesn't meet the criteria for the GOP it will for millions of women.

We shall see.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

That is a highly cynical view of what is being debated. If Sexual assault can now be used as a political pawn to instead of treated as a crime then we have already lost.

Nemont

Hey Mr. Self Righteous. You got enough balls to back it up with another $200 that Kavanaugh never did anything and she will be proven to be a pawn of the democrats?

I would have to say that Mrs. Ford is not a very credible witness. She is a clinical psychology professor at Palo Alto university in the Bay area. One of our most liberal universities in CA.

She is a psychologist that had to resort to therapy herself in 2012. That indicates a very fragile mental capacity.

She has donated to ActBlue which is a non profit group for PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS.

She is also know to dislike Trump and appears to be a far left wing liberal with mental problems of her own.

She was unable to recall several important details about the event or how she got there. This can be important on pinning down the party and who else may have been there when these so called events took place. She admitted to fleeing from the place and someone should have seen that and remember her fleeing in a panic.

She has stated she passed a polygraph test of the events. Polygraph results are not admissible in court due to being un-reliable. Also a person used to lying can and will pass a polygraph test. Also taking certain medications prior to the test can result in passing if she failed to disclose to the examiner that she took those medications.

Her taking a polygraph tells me that someone did not believe her story at first and wanted confirmation. Did someone also tell her how she would have a better chance of passing that polygraph?

RELH

Highly cynical ? of course it is all politics these days are cynical . Al Franked resigned because he faked a picture grabbing a playmate's hooters. and republicans cheered. I won't argue we're getting overly sensitive because I think we are, but it has to work both ways. and nothing is more sacred than the USSC in this republic. good ain't good enough.

Glen I have no information on her you don't. and there will be no trial only testimony. how will we ever know for sure either way ? you figure that out and come back with a proposal for a wager.

Once again Grandpa Simpson is saying since she's a liberal and a douche bag Californian she's a liar. the Californian thing I agree with but there are no studies showing liberals are bigger liars than republicans. I'll use Trump as an example. game over.

Whatever she is she's no dumbchit and she's not black or brown so people want to her out. she may be very convincing.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/christine-blasey-ford-woman-could-sink-kavanaugh-193706486.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Why don't you just admit that Feinstein and the democrats held this until the final moments in order to delay the confirmation until after the election? There is no truth to it and she doesn't even know where she was when it happened. She claimed one other person was in the room and he said it was a lie. Who paid for the lie detector and who paid for her attorney she hired in August? The vote will be next Wednesday and the democrats can't force the FBI to slow roll an investigation. Game over and the libs lose again. Dude will have to move on to his girlfriend's push to eliminate the electoral college. Loser.

....another pube on the coke can...

...remember that ocho???....when the "coon" got nominated by a racist and voted in???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I voted for Bush Sr , he was the last good republican in the whitehouse. .

If Thomas's nomination were today republicans would run away from him screaming like their teeth were on fire after Hill's testimony. times have changed A LOT . but what he did was creepy, but not illegal. different game.

Glen goober thinks just because his drinking buddy say's it ain't so it's game over. obviously you either never drink or you have no friends. I'd guess both. weed and cats seem more likely, lots of cats.

The FBI will investigate and congress will hear her out. all is as it should be so far.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Any bets that she won't show up Monday and testify under oath? As for the cats Dude you are the only fudgepacker on here. I been archery hunting bull elk the last 4 days and going back up tomorrow. When's the last time you actually hunted?

You compensate for your lack of friends and abundance of cats by hunting ? my wife was a rodeo queen and she hunts so you might want to find another venue to prove your manhood. I'm always amused at how dipchits think hunting makes them such a stud.

I last hunted chukar in January on the Snake River if you must know. you're going to owe me a few hundred bucks here pretty soon, I'll challenge you double or nothing if you can kill more chukar than me in a day. triple or nothing would be better.

She will show up and if she's believable your ace in the hole for the upcoming battle to save Trump from the law is in serious jeopardy.

Bring on the next character from the Handmaid's Tale for consideration.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Just like I thought. You?re butthurt at the thought of someone doing this to you but it's ok when libtards do it.

Like I said I won't stoop to your level it's just funny watching you squeal.

I told you to go for it . hardly squealing . you must be thinking of your boyfriend.

WTF is your problem ? I said the woman needs to be heard out before she's written off and Kavenaugh is confirmed. just like some republican swamp critters have said.

why snivel at me ? your heroes have the majority they can just say phuk this broad and confirm him. the vote was supposed to be Thursday why change it ? why do you suppose they're backing down ? orange dipchit von phukface is screaming to confirm him but they aren't . why ?

Kavenaugh wasn't even on Trumps " wonderful " list of judge prospects he said he would use . Kavenaugh is someone he pulled out of his azz at the last minute and he simply must be seated NOW ? why do you suppose he is the only one for the job at this moment in Trump's presidency ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Bullshit, that is not what you said. You have Judge Kavanaugh already labeled a rapist. Go back and reread your posts at the beginning of this thread retard. Now you're backtracking saying "all I said was that she should be heard". Horseshit, you called the man a rapist with absolutely zero evidence.

WGAF what list he wasn't on? Aside from these ridiculous allegations can you find any reason whatsoever that he should not be confirmed? I didn't think so so now you've hitched your wagon to the "rapist" crap because you somehow think he's going to be the guy that gets Trump out of the hot seat. You're trash and a racist POS, and that can be proven.

No I did not call him a rapist dumb chump. I have said from my first post " if " . so if I say he's a rapist hypothetically that means if she's telling the truth. I do not clam to know nor have I since this began. neither do you, but you don't give a FF so it's over as far as you're concerned.

is your disdain for women rooted in their rejection of you ? that would explain why you're gay as well. it may be bro's before ho's where you come from but I see it differently obviously.

Feinstein can't say if everything is truthful ? no chit Sherlock. can Trump say everything Kavenaugh has said is truthful without lying ? none of will ever know for sure it just comes down to who seems the most credible .

Kavenaugh's butt bud who she said was there is refusing to testify. he's said he doesn't remember it but he doesn't appear to want to talk under oath. why do you suppose ?

Grassly seems to think it warrants more discussion. HA ! I mean he got his azz handed to him so he cancelled the Thursday vote.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...gh-and-his-accuser/ar-BBNwvl0?ocid=spartandhp

Stay Thirsty My Friends

"Looks like Trump's get out of jail card might have met his match. how many republicans will vote to confirm an attempted rapist in today's political climate ?"

This is from your original post dumbass. Not only did you call him Trump's get out of jail free card (which is completely unwarranted) but you also ask how many Republicans will vote to confirm an attempted rapist. Why would you say that? He has not been convicted of any such thing and there is absolutely ZERO evidence to suggest there might be an inkling of truth to it. Maybe you forgot to include the word alleged but I doubt it. Much like most of the spineless Democrats you have already made up your mind that he is a rapist.

Without some sort of proof, EVERY single Republican should vote yes but the Republicans are at war with themselves like a bunch of idiots. I'll ask you again although I know you won't answer, what is the reason Kavanaugh should not be confirmed aside from this stupid freak show that your beloved Democraps are putting on? PLEASE for Christ sake at least give an honest answer.

Wow ,! I have been gone for awhile and some things have changed. I agree with NEMO on this . And some things still are the same.
TOG is still drunk and living in a peyote haze.

Classic chumps, your hero admits he was a teen drunk and you're bashing me because I'm not a puritan ##### who's scared of alcohol like you are. priceless.

I said how many republicans would vote for an attempted rapist. yes, until the accuser is herd from he MAY be a rapist we don't know. so again, how many republicans would vote for a rapist ? it would seem too few to hold the vote Thursday would it not ? get it dumb phuk ?

Since you fags didn't drink I can tell you I went to parties where I don't remember the phuking party. there were lots of buckle bunnies and if I did anything wrong I guess they liked it because I never heard about a problem. or did they not say anything ? hell I don't know and I'd be lying if I said I did. I can absophukinlutley guarantee you Kavanaugh doesn't remember everything and some of what he does remember isn't accurate. that's a fact.

This doesn't mean he did it. but he sure as hell might have. and the republicans chit their pants and backed up because if they don't and she is credible they're double phuked with the elections so near. and that's sound thinking.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-18 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2018/15199image.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-18 AT 10:31PM (MST)[p]Well it is now looking for sure this is nothing but a delaying tactic by the Democrats to avoid a conservative being appointed to the Supreme Court. They know that a full blown FBI investigation would take several months to complete and not being heard until after the mid term elections.
The Democrats main goal is their hope of retaking the Senate majority and being able to squash any Trump appointee to the court and this is their last hope of doing that. It scares the liberal Democrats to death of a majority of conservatives judges on the court that will uphold the constitution including the 2nd amendment.

RELH

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford demands 'full investigation' by FBI before testifying, in letter from her lawyers

One day after Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., raised concerns about the polygraph test taken by Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Ford, her attorney is refusing to comment on who paid for the examination or provide additional details on how it was conducted.

And experts contacted by Fox News confirmed that while polygraph examinations can be useful, they are ultimately fallible tools that "can be beaten." Without mentioning any particular instances, one former senior FBI agent said it could be beaten by sociopaths, psychopaths and committed liars lacking a "conscience."

Ford provided The Washington Post the results of a polygraph examination conducted by a former FBI agent in August, which reportedly showed that she had been truthful in her allegations. According to the Post, Ford took the polygraph on the advice of her attorney, Debra Katz.

Katz did not respond to numerous requests for comment by Fox News on Tuesday concerning the polygraph.

She's lying her ass off and anyone with one functioning brain cell can see this this was a last ditch desperate orchestration to sink his nomination when they couldn't lay a glove on him during the normal confirmation hearings.

Demanding a FBI investigation was a outright farce. No federal crime committed and statue of limitations for a state crime expired many years ago.
I hope this cooks Senator Feinstein on her re-election. Only problem with that is her opponent is as wacky as she is and a die hard bent wrist liberal like her.

RELH

I never drank in high school, but thinking back now, if I had, there were a few girls in my class that might have been groped. Forgive me.

>I never drank in high school,
>but thinking back now, if
>I had, there were a
>few girls in my class
>that might have been groped.
>Forgive me.

Your only hope of public office now is to change parties tomorrow. Then it becomes a resume enhancer!

#livelikezac

>>I never drank in high school,
>>but thinking back now, if
>>I had, there were a
>>few girls in my class
>>that might have been groped.
>>Forgive me.
>
>Your only hope of public office
>now is to change parties
>tomorrow. Then it becomes a
>resume enhancer!
>
>
>#livelikezac

I'd be willing to bet Ruthie hopes he gets confirmed.

Ford now says she won't testify until the FBI investigates, and that makes perfect sense. why walk into a room with a bunch of hostile partisans and get grilled before the cops have investigated your claims. she would have nothing but her word to go on and they've already made up their mind before they even knew her name.

A delay tactic ? who else would delay a vote on a supreme court justice two months before an election ? or even a year before an election ? hmmm , let me think..... duh...

The dems are totally justified doing any phuking thing they want on delaying a vote and you know it you hypocrites.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-18 AT 11:22AM (MST)[p]The resources of the FBI are now going to be used to investigate what? How exactly does the FBI have any jurisdiction in this case? There is no federal crime being alleged.

Perhaps if this were so urgent the Feinstein could have let the FBI know about this letter earlier, like during the FBI's background check of Kavanaugh, instead of using an alleged sexual assault, a serious issue, as a political weapon. The way Feinstein is using this "evidence" should offend every woman who has been through such trauma.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/18/6490...estigate-kavanaugh-allegations-it-likely-wont

I'm just relieved to know, as private citizens, we can now request FBI investigations.

#livelikezac

Just another thought... my sister informs me that whoever the Democrats run in 2020 sexually assaulted her so you libtards are good with that right?

The FBI can investigate it if Trump tells them too. WTF good would it do to have a partisan lynching of her before the basics have been verified ?

They say she has taken and passed a lie detector test and I assume the results will be presented. would you be in favor of Kanenaugh doing the same ? that seems like a logical next step. if he passes too them we need to retest her. right ?

Anita Hill says she should insist on a FBI investigation before she speaks. but what does she know about this chit a bunch of men don't right ?

Don't argue with me for saying what the nation is saying . tell your swamp critters to vote and get it over with they have the power. why not ? what's the problem ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I wonder why she's apprehensive before an investigation is conducted ? I for one cannot imagine this diverse group whom some have called her a liar before they knew her name not being fair and impartial.

It looks like an episode of the handmaid's tale set at a klan rally in the south about 1950. you know, when America was great. they could at least toss one woman on there couldn't they ? I mean com'on it's 2018.

I don't know who's telling the truth but either way you have to admit the visual's of this are ominous. the poor little rape victim being grilled by a bunch of old white guys who only want to destroy her publicly for their gain.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/image-11-entitled-white-men-153400829.html

Dude the bottom line appears that she will not show up to backup her story and no need for any further investigation that did not violate any laws that the FBI investigates.
Her story has many holes in it and is vague on many issues. I have a hard time believing she never told anyone, including her parents, over the many years until now.

Also she wanted to remain anonymous. The story and her identification was leaked to a certain news agency even though she requested in her letter to remain anonymous. A letter she gave to her Democrat representative who in turn gave it to Senator Diane Fienstein.

I will let you guess who threw her under the bus for political reasons and leaked the story and identification trying to force her to testify. She may be a liberal liar, but she still was thrown under the bus by a Democrat.
Diane Fienstein screwed over Mrs. Brown just as Hillary Clinton screwed over the women that accused her husband of sexual misconduct including outright rape.

RELH

If she's telling the truth does it matter who did what to get to this point ?

She's going to talk that's a fact. if they don't do the requested investigation prior to the vote then the controversy continues after the vote. and if in the end she is found to be believable how will that play with women and decent minded men in the midterms ? it could be catastrophic for the republicans and you know it.

I don't think they have a choice but to play by her rules and hear her out. and WTF is the big hurry anyway? there is NO timeline on this whatsoever.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You are wrong about a timeline. Some Democrats are now stating they want to hold up any confirmation on a Supreme Court judge until after the elections in 2020 in hopes of having a Democrat president who will appoint a LIBERAL JUDGE that does not believe in the constitution. Do you really want that?

RELH

You sound like Chuck Schumer. You think that if they don't confirm him prior to the elections and the democrats take the senate he would ever be confirmed? It is absolutely essential to ram his ass through and get him on the court 10/1. After that your people will be pissing in the wind for decades.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-18 AT 06:44AM (MST)[p]>I don't think they have a
>choice but to play
>by her rules and hear
>her out. and WTF
>is the big hurry anyway?
> there is NO timeline
>on this whatsoever.
>

>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

She doesn't make the rules. Get her in the hearing room this afternoon so she can speak her piece and Congress and the nation can see her testimony is flawed and get past the left's latest attempt to throw bs against the wall. Trouble is they'll look like fools and that won't play well for em in the midterms, so they'll continue to drag this out. If she was truthful and believable she would have already been placed in front of Congress and they'd be grilling SCOTUS pick #2. #sad

#livelikezac

The chances are slim the dems will take the senate, but it's good to see you're beginning to accept reality. get your punches in before you're knocked out is what you're saying. that's sound thinking for a change.

Do you people realize you're making possibly the most hypocritical argument ever made on this forum ? one word for you, Garland.

So why not have the FBI investigate ? they did if on Thomas at this time in the confirmation . why not have Kavenaugh take a lie detector test ? we know why. because you're afraid of what they may find. or maybe they know what they'll find is more likely.

just kick her to the curb and seat a possible rapist on a fictitious timeline for partisan political purposes before it's too late.

And this is how you make America great again. I think not.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Why not have her get in the hearing room and testify? Why doesn't Feinstein release the letter?

#livelikezac

The letter has been released. At least a redacted copy

https://www.timesherald.com/news/na...deo_3d94a2c3-f703-56bd-9f33-4d7073bcf774.html

July 30 2018

CONFIDENTIAL

Senator Dianne Feinstein

Dear Senator Feinstein;

I am writing with information relevant in evaluating the current nominee to the Supreme Court.

As a constituent, I expect that you will maintain this as confidential until we have further opportunity to speak.
Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during high school in the early 1980's. He conducted these acts with the assistance of REDACTED.

Both were one to two years older than me and students at a local private school.

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.

Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.

From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."
At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.

I have not knowingly seen Kavanaugh since the assault. I did see REDACTED once at the REDACTED where he was extremely uncomfortable seeing me.

I have received medical treatment regarding the assault. On July 6 I notified my local government representative to ask them how to proceed with sharing this information . It is upsetting to discuss sexual assault and its repercussions, yet I felt guilty and compelled as a citizen about the idea of not saying anything.
I am available to speak further should you wish to discuss. I am currently REDACTED and will be in REDACTED.
In confidence, REDACTED.

There is no time limits on any of this. she will show up when you've met her demands or she will talk after the vote. your choice.

She is in the driver seat and she is willing, after the FBI investigates. fair enough that makes perfect sense.

You're saying no investigation and get your azz in here now or phuk you. and you're saying Kavenaugh is the victim in all this.

Your heroes can vote without her testimony. and this will give her a major platform to stand on for women you're already losing by droves. will she wash out in the end? or will she be a poster girl for injustice when the people find her credible ? do you feel lucky punk ? hold the vote. I dare you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>There is no time limits on
>any of this. she will
>show up when you've met
>her demands or she will
>talk after the vote.
>your choice.
>
>
>She is in the driver seat
>and she is willing,
>after the FBI investigates.
>fair enough that makes perfect
>sense.
>
>You're saying no investigation and get
>your azz in here now
>or phuk you.
>and you're saying Kavenaugh is
>the victim in all this.
>
>
>
> Your heroes can vote without
>her testimony. and this
>will give her a major
>platform to stand on for
>women you're already losing by
>droves. will she wash
>out in the end?
>or will she be a
>poster girl for injustice
>when the people find her
>credible ? do
>you feel lucky punk ?
> hold the vote.
>I dare you.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Lmao! You really haven't been paying attention have you?

#livelikezac

I work in Federal Law Enforcement and have been a police officer, cop and/or criminal investigator for over 22 years.

These are the facts that I have seen up to this point...

She claims she was at a party in the 80s when this occurred. She does not know exactly where or when but knows it was in suburban Maryland.

She claims there was a witness.

The first time she talked about the alleged assault was in 2012 in a counseling session.

The witness has been identified and he denied that it happened.

The alleged suspect denied that it happened.

The counseling notes (Odd that they have already been brought up when they are confidential) contradict what she has claimed (now the counselor wrote it down wrong)

This is a classic She said-he said investigation.

There is simply not enough information for a follow-up investigation...There is not a know location (other than suburban Maryland). there is no known date (other than summer in the 80s). There is a single witness (identified by her) and he has denied knowing anything about this.

Any credible investigator would ask her the basic who, what, when, and where type questions. She has identified who and what but not the when and where. They would then ask the identified witness and alleged suspect the same questions. They both have answered. Without further information from her there is nothing else to follow-up. If she is not willing to provide more...This is done and there is nothing the FBI or any other credible investigator could do.

Carry On...

FBI: Hello miss Ford this is the FBI

Ford: He did it

FBI: When?

Ford: 36 yrs ago

FBI: can you prove it?

Ford: no

FBI: It must have been very traumatic - did you tell anyone about it, parents, friends, teachers?

FBI: do you remember what year, month, day this happened?

FBI: do you remember what house this took place at, how you got there, how you got home?

FBI: can anyone corroborate your story?

FBI: can we interview you?

FBI: will you testify?

Ford: hello? hello? hello?

FBI: dial tone

400, what you're saying makes sense. but you do have to remember this is not a trial it's a vetting process. the majority of the nation just wants to be sure a rapist is not given a lifetime appointment on the bench. which is reasonable.

So the FBI could do what they could. verify the statements they have the best they can. from there it's a matter of who is the most convincing.

Kavenaugh doesn't seem to be asking for any help only sympathy. he is not asking for an investigation. he is not asking for a lie detector. this doesn't make him guilty, but it does nothing to give anyone confidence he isn't.

Fords friends say they believe her. Kavenaugh's friend says off the record he doesn't remember it, but he refuses to testify. not a good look for Kavenaugh once more.

Like I said, ram him through if you have guts to face the consequences if you're wrong.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Ocho,

I am well aware of the vetting process...more than I would like to admit. That being said, they will simply ask her what she knows and then ask the witnesses. Its not magic and not voodoo science, simply talking with people.

Without additional information this is dead and having her talk with Congress under oath is just as effective as talking, if not more effective than talking, with the FBI. Anything else is simply a delay.

The lie detector is a red hearing in this entire thing. I have significant knowledge and experience with lie detectors. The interview prior to the lie detector means more than the test. It simply measures a few physiological processes and does nothing to determine truth. The fact that she allegedly took a lie detector means nothing! without the pre-interview and the questions asked, it's worthless. They could have sked her if she was a female and if her name was Christine. If the test showed no physiological response does that mean that her accusation is true? Again, without context, the test means nothing. Having been through several Polygraphs...I would not sit through another one. They are only as good as the examiner and its really the interview that matters.

Does it really matter that her friends believe her? Does it matter that his friends believe him? Take away the spin and you must admit this is simply one person saying something happened and two people saying it didn't.

I could also say that her trying to delay this and her attorney trying to delay this does not look good for her once more...but that is just spin.

You loose credibility when you say "the majority of the nation just wants to be sure a rapist is not given a lifetime appointment on the bench." That is spin and a hack job. Somebody else could simply say "the majority of the nation believes listening to this LIAR is just feeding a sociopath and a targeted delay by the Dems". However that is also spin.

In the end...its actually a She said-He and He said it didn't type deal. Short of her providing additional info there is no follow up. There is no way to corroborate this info and it is not being handled well.

I will say that the hyper political nature and outright partisan politics are sad. Look no further than New Jersey Democratic Sen. Cory Booker story. He admitted that he groped a girl in high school and that was/is ok but now the mere un-substantiated accusation should be enough to kill an appointment and get a person labeled as a "rapist". If the democrats really feel this is a valid issue they should run Booker out of Office Today! This shows the hypocrisy with these political games.

Carry on...

I'll say it again if you want to talk hypocrisy, GARLND. and Trump grabs #####'s and Franken pretended to grab hooters, Trump is president Franken is fishing on a lake somewhere. spare me the theatrics. game over.

Sounds like you've made up your mind on a partisan basis. so have a lot on the other side. I don't know and I don't claim to.

The only one who polls lower than Trump is Kavenaugh, and since this is 100% about politics that matters. a lot , remember what's in less than 2 months.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...historic-low-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1LZ1WT

It comes down to what the voters want and they want to hear from her. an FBI investigation is her demands so either give it to her or vote and hope for the best. Monday is the next deadline picked out of Grassley's azz, do it or STFU until this has played out no more mulligans.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Let me put it in terms you might be able to understand Lennie. Go fish!

#livelikezac

I have not made up my mind on a partisan basis. Thus far, I have looked at the available facts. I have tried to look at this as an impartial observer. I do not have a party affiliation.

I have watched the political forum from time to time but have not posted here much. Not sure if the STFU was for me or the repubs on this site?

I do have an issue with a person being labeled as a "Rapist" because of one accusation. I think it would be best for her to testify and then have everybody make their own decisions and not be led around like lemmings.

The hypocrisy is real. The Senator said he groped a girl in High school. Regardless of party affiliation, if you feel it's fair to label Kavanaugh as a "rapist" because of an accusation (Just for clarification, there is an actual definition of rape and the allegations do not rise to that) then you should be OK with calling the Booker a "Rapist". Just pointing out the obvious. You can accept of throw insults. I could give a rats AZZ.

Carry on...

>You're so full of chit it's
>pathetic.
>
>I don't know what happened. you
>don't know what happened.
>and just because your
>nut job drinking buddy
>covers for you on a
>rape allegation does not
>make you innocent.
>
>Let the process play out and
>see what happens before you
>start calling women bimbos just
>because they don't STFU like
>women are supposed to .
> a bimbo is something
>more like the sluts your
>orange jebus was banging while
>his wife nursed his kid.
>
>
>
>
>I for one can only see
>one upside to derailing Kavenaugh,
> the president has enough
>power without picking judges based
>on his own legal peril.
>we don't need this abuse
>of power.
>other than that it seems
>pointless, if it isn't this
> POS it will be
>another as bad or worse.
>
>
>
>Politically what the dems are
>doing makes sense. fight
>Trump's get out of jail
>card appointment and if you
>lose you make the republicans
>vote for a possible rapist
>. there is no
>downside because even if her
>story doesn't meet the criteria
>for the GOP it will
>for millions of women.
>
>
>We shall see.
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

If you don't know what happened than why are you calling Kavenaugh a rapist?? You just opened your mouth & said let it play out & see what happens. So why don't you shut your pie hole & let it play out before you judge the man. I'm not a Trump chump either I'm just sick of reading your BS comments all the time. Say what you want back as this will be my one & only post to Ocho, but you are nothing more than a complete DOUCHE BAG!!!!

400, thank you for your service as a LEO and thank you for your expertise on this matter. Unfortunately, Ochotard is nothing but a liberal shill who will accept no amount of logic. Instead he will spew his party's BS forever and in the end, Kavanaugh will be confirmed and then he will forever be labeled a "rapist" by the left.

It's actually really sad that people like this call themselves Americans because most assuredly the founding fathers never intended for a man's life to be so scarred by a simple accusation from the opposition party. Unlike him though, I have more faith in true Americans to see through this BS. I don't believe most people think she is credible and I don't believe the midterms are going to be a disaster for Republicans because of this.

It's also sad that this is what America has become. I think back to 9/11 when we were a united country and people set aside their political differences for a period of time to come together.
I feel like now we are completely opposite where we are so divided that people will stop at absolutely nothing to bring down the other side. Again, thanks for your input.

400, you seem somewhat partisan but reasonable so I'd like to continue this. Californian is simply a retard. he should stick to making death threats on the woman and stay out of grown up's conversations.

I did not toss anything at you and I'm not calling Kavenaugh a rapist. any reference as such is hypothetical since we don't know . I could use " alleged " with every use of " rapist " but I've made it clear where I stand.

Here are some facts, you give me your take on them.

The republicans are saying there is a timeline they must follow. there is not.

There is a precedent for having the FBI reopen the background check for nominees in cases just like this. standard procedure actually. so why are republicans refusing to allow it ? I can only think of one reason.

Grassly is having his staff, who have deleted their pro kavenaugh tweets, do the investigation and he says that's all we're getting. in what universe would this be nonpartisan and fair ?

Republicans are considering a plan to hire outside council , female, to question Ford. they're unwilling to be seen on camera asking their own questions . that say anything to you other than they're scared ?

There is no statute of limitations on attempted rape in MD. police said if Ford filed a complaint they would investigate the alleged crime. if they find sufficient evidence charges could be filed against Kavenaugh, even after he was seated. there is no law prohibiting it.

Would it not make more sense to let the FBI investigate then have this out in a legitimate hearing before it goes any farther? in my untrained opinion, if the refusal to allow an investigation isn't a cover up it has all the makings of one.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>You called him a rapist in
>your first post, post#6, post
>#13, post #16 & post
>#21

Alcohol causes memory loss.

>You called him a rapist in
>your first post, post#6, post
>#13, post #16 & post
>#21

Lmao! And he says you just can't make this stuff up!

#livelikezac

> I did not toss anything
>at you and I'm not
>calling Kavenaugh a rapist.

>Stay Thirsty My Friends

It's your story Lennie, tell it any way you want.

#livelikezac

I wasn't talking to you retard.

So it was Thursday, then it was Friday afternoon. then it was 10 PM, now it's silence. GFYS Grassly. if you have the balls hold the vote if you don't STFU you're annoying.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...big-ultimatum-or-confirmation-vote-is-back-on

The women's groups are making hay with this. Patti Davis came forward and told her story in support of Ford. this is going nuclear if this woman is credible at all so you better damn well be willing to suffer if you pizz on her.

Get your popcorn.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Oh oh? now it's Monday ?...if they don't hear from her over the weekend.

Should we start a board on the next deadline ?

I would bet it's not Monday except for one reason, the republicans know this will probably be their last and best victory for a generation if not eternity. so to say they won't fall on their sword isn't something I'd bet on. but I can't wait to see.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

November sure is gonna be fun! The jig is up Lennie! All the talk of the GOP bein finished November 2016 is turnin out to be just like this phony story! Keep that mallet swinging, least if yer tired it'll feel like you made an effort. Tell me where to send yer participation certificate!

#livelikezac

I never said they were going to be finished dumbchit. that will be in 2020. but life is going to get a lot harder between now and then.

Kavenaugh is refusing to answer questions in the training sessions for next week. says they're too personal. will the alleged victim be afforded the same privilege ?

Reagan's daughter doesn't think it's hear as funny as you slackjaws. remember Regan ? a real republican ? I do . WTF happened to the GOP .

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pat...ls-christine-blasey-ford-brave-223016587.html

You got big problems chumps.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LMAO... a life long friend of Ford denies the allegations!! Democrats and of course Ochotard are complete morons!! You can't make this shyt up alright LMMFAO!!!!

This poor kid just gave up his shot at SCOTUS.Looks like it mighta been worth it!

88696419912889685995866586372376834442044899328n.jpg

#livelikezac

big big surprise.....there is nothing the TDS left won't stoop to....

"Insiders claim Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer are set to report a late twist in Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation... MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing... "

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

What kind of people would spread lies and fake pictures to discredit a woman who's standing in their way ? Trump chumps. that's who.

s sick as I've become of the #metoo bullchit , when I see you degenerates saying what you're saying about a woman you know nothing about and her story you refuse to investigate I realize how valid the movement is.

Kavenaugh has the lowest support of any SC nominee in history, whether he's seated or not this is a loss for the GOP. you just gave the #meetoo crowd all they'll need to rally women for the next 100 years. you better make sure he's the best azzhole you got because he may be the last one the GOP ever seats.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

See, there you go again claimin the GOP is finished, TFF. Hey was yer kavanaugh support poll done by the same company that said Hillary had a 98.2% chance of winning Nov 6 2016?

#livelikezac

The #meetoo women staged a march way way way bigger than Trump's inauguration and all you're doing is giving them more ammunition. now they're saying they're going to stage a walkout in support of Ford. laugh and show your ignorance , remember the midterms ?

Long term the GOP is finished. unless you can figure a way to keep old white guys alive forever and keep brown people from breeding. good luck.

Looks like you have another fire to put out , as in another woman to trash. enjoy..

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brett-kavanaugh-accused-sexual-misconduct-002412329.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom