Impressions & Observations

manny53

Long Time Member
There is no right way to do a wrong thing"*Here are snippets from a book of "Impressions & Observations" of Secret Service personnel assigned to guard U.S. Presidents/First Ladies, and Vice Presidents.*

JOHN & JACQUELINE KENNEDY: *A philanderer of the highest order. * *She ordered the kitchen help to save all the left-over wine during State dinner, which mixed with fresh wine and served again during the next White House occasion.*

*LYNDON & LADYBIRD JOHNSON *Another philanderer of the highest order. In addition, LBJ was as crude as the day is long.* *Both JFK and LBJ kept a lot of women in the White House for extramarital affairs, and both had set up "early warning systems" to alert them if/when their wives were nearby. Both Kennedy & Johnson were promiscuous and oversexed men. * *She was either naive or just pretended to "not know" about her husband's many liaisons. *

*RICHARD & PAT NIXON ** * *A "moral" man but very odd and weird, paranoid, etc. He had horrible relationship with his family, and in a way, was almost a recluse.* *She was quiet most of the time.*

*SPIRO AGNEW:** Nice, decent man, everyone in the Secret Service was surprised about his downfall. *

*GERALD & BETTY FORD: ** * *A true gentlemen who treated the Secret Service with respect and dignity. He had a great sense of humor. * *She drank a lot!*

*JIMMY & ROSALYN CARTER: ** * *A complete phony who would portray one picture of himself to public and very different in private, eg., would be shown carrying his own luggage, but the suit cases were always empty; he kept empty ones just for photo op's. Wanted the people to see him as pious and a non-drinker, but he and his family drank alcohol a lot. He had disdain for the Secret Service, and was very irresponsible with the "football" nuclear codes. He didn't think it was a big deal and would keep military aides at a great distance. Often does not acknowledge the presence of Secret Service personnel assigned to serve him.* *She mostly did her own thing.*

*RONALD & NANCY REAGAN: ** * *The real deal --- moral, honest, respectful, and dignified. They treated Secret Service and everyone else with respect and honor. Thanked everyone all the time. He took the time to know everyone on a personal level. * *One "favorite" story which has circulated among the Secret Service personnel was an incident early in his Presidency, when he came out of his room with a pistol tucked on his hip. The agent in charge asked: "Why the pistol, Mr. President?" He replied, "In case you boys can't get the job done, I can help." It was common for him to carry a pistol. When he met with Gorbachev, he had a pistol in his briefcase. Upon learning that Gary Hart was caught with Donna Rice, Reagan said, "Boys will be boys, but boys will not be Presidents." [He obviously either did not know or forgot JFK's and LBJ's sexcapades!]*

*She was very nice but very protective of the President; and the Secret Service was often caught in the middle. She tried hard to control what the President ate, and he would say to the agent "Come on, you gotta help me out." The Reagans drank wine during State dinners and special occasions only; otherwise, they shunned alcohol; the Secret Service could count on one hand the times they were served wine during their "family dinner". For all the fake bluster of the Carters, the Reagans were the ones who lived life as genuinely moral people.*

*GEORGE H. & BARBARA BUSH: *Extremely kind and considerate Always respectful. Took great care in making sure the agents' comforts were taken care of. They even brought them meals, etc. *One time Barbara Bush brought warm clothes to agents standing outside at Kennebunkport; one agent who was given a warm hat, and when he tried to nicely say "no thanks" even though he was obviously freezing, President Bush said "Son, don't argue with the First Lady, put the hat on.." He was the most prompt of the Presidents. He ran the White House like a well-oiled machine.* She ruled the house and spoke her mind.

* BILL & HILLARY CLINTON: **Presidency was one giant party. Not trustworthy --- he was nice because he wanted everyone to like him, but to him life is just one big game and party. Everyone knows of his sexuality.* She is another phony. Her personality would change the instant cameras were near. She hated with open disdain the military and Secret Service. She was another one who felt people are there to serve her. She was always trying to keep tabs on Bill Clinton.

* ALBERT GORE: An egotistical ass, who was once overheard by his Secret Service detail lecturing his only son that he needed to do better in school or he "would end up like these guys" --- pointing to the agents.

* GEORGE W. & LAURA BUSH: The Secret Service loved him and Laura Bush. He was also the most physically "in shape" who had a very strict workout regimen. The Bushes made sure their entire administrative and household staff understood to respect and be considerate of the Secret Service. KARL ROVE was the one who was the most caring of the Secret Service in the administration.* *She was one of the nicest First Ladies, if not the nicest; she never had any harsh word to say about anyone.

* BARACK & MICHELLE OBAMA: " Clinton all over again" - hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service. He is egotistical and cunning; looks you in the eye and appears to agree with you, but turns around and does the opposite---untrustworthy. He has temper tantrums.* She is a complete #####, hates anybody who is not black; hates the military; and looks at the Secret Service as her servants.*

"In The President's Secret Service" Behind The Scenes With Agencies By Robert Kessler

Funny manny but I personally know a secret service agent that was with several presidents including Carter. I know he told me of one trip with Carter floating the Gunnison river in CO, mentioned that Mrs Carter loved to fish but he never said any thing like that about any of the presidents or their wives.

Piper I worked a counterfeit case with a U.S. secrete service agent where we recovered two twenty dollar bill countfeit plates in my county.
After working with him a few days, he got to the point he felt he could trust me and advised that he had just transferred from the protection detail of the president. He was with the detail that guarded Clinton and his wife Hillary.

He told me that Clinton was a screw off, but not too bad of a guy. He did not have one small kind word for Hillary. In fact reffered to her a outright bltch who felt that everyone was there to kiss her butt. Also said she was very vindictive on getting even with anyone that did not carry out her every demand. She was also AWARE OF bILL'S FLINGS WITH OTHER WOMEN but overlooked them as she did not want to divorce and loose the fact she was the "First Lady". She was the reason he transferred out of the protection detail for field work which is almost unheard of.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 08:12AM (MST)[p]Is it not expected that the ones on the negative end of these quotes would do a little damage control?

factcheck = deny.com.......what can you really believe anymore!

I have a good buddy that's been an agent at the white house since clinton.He told me hillary didn't give a ship about bill womenizing for her own political asperations ,plus she was a muffdiver and made many trips to chicago to visit her girlfriend.He did mention to me that the obama's have been the worst first family that he has ever worked for,the elitism and arogance from them were unbelievable.

How much faith could you really have in a book made up from what people breaking their oaths say anyway?

Good one KYjeller. if such a guy exists he's breaking an oath to tell you what you're blabbing over the internet.

Its all tabloid speculation, I have heard about Hillary and her women for years. One thing we can all see is how the different presidents children turn out, Reagans are the strangest in my opinion, but that doesn't really say everything. Manny- what does the lord say about decietfulness? people who try to decieve? and people who spread false rumors? what does that say about yourself?

I highly doubt any Secret Service Agent worth his title is going to say anything about any first family. They operate on a different plane than people caught up in partisan bickering.

Manny your BS detector doesn't work very well. Does it ever go off when a piece of "info" confirms all you current bias's that it may be an outright fabrication?

1 Timothy 5:13 ? ?Besides, they get into the habit of being idle and going about from house to house. And not only do they become idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying things they ought not to.?

Romans 1:29 ? ?They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips.?

Proverbs 11:13 ? ?A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.?

I'm shocked so many of you have such close ties to Secret Service Agents and that they would all break their sworn oath. I guess that's why I'm out of the loop you know the Secret Service and I barely know the County Sheriff.

>I highly doubt any Secret Service
>Agent worth his title is
>going to say anything about
>any first family. They
>operate on a different plane
>than people caught up in
>partisan bickering.
>
>Manny your BS detector doesn't work
>very well. Does it
>ever go off when a
>piece of "info" confirms all
>you current bias's that it
>may be an outright fabrication?
>
>
>1 Timothy 5:13 ? ?Besides, they
>get into the habit of
>being idle and going about
>from house to house. And
>not only do they become
>idlers, but also gossips and
>busybodies, saying things they ought
>not to.?
>
>Romans 1:29 ? ?They have become
>filled with every kind of
>wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.
>They are full of envy,
>murder, strife, deceit and malice.
>They are gossips.?
>
>Proverbs 11:13 ? ?A gossip betrays
>a confidence, but a trustworthy
>man keeps a secret.?

Hey Ne?

Well now that you mention it, I guess it is gossip, everyone who frequents this site has his finger typing gossip in one form or another, you're an offender also, everything you guys accuse me of you do also, judgmental... Hmmmm, remember every time we point a finger we got three pointing back, and your hatred for me will be judged also my brother.... Jesus said; By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another?John 13:35

Jesus said, 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they hated me, they will hate you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also?John 15:20

That's what I was called to do Ne?, teach the truth, you claim to be a Christian but don't recognize this, SAD!

Cali? dude? you don't have a clue, all I'm guilty of here is following the letter of the Bible, you think your just disagreeing with and mocking me only, think again, if I only quote Gods words then you're directly mocking and disagreeing with him, not me?

We make our own final destinations, if hells is yours or Pipe dude then it's your fault not mine, cause I don't have the authority to get you to hell?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 10:24AM (MST)[p]
First off I am not certain I ever shared what my beliefs are with anyone on this forum. I said I grew up with a Father that was a hard drinking, tough cowboy who had me with him in the bars as young as 6 and a church going mom that sat me in a pew every Sunday. Let's just say I have a different belief system than you do.

Second, you claim to preach the "truth" but it is only the truth as you see it. You cannot stand to have the Bible quoted back to you. So either you are living according to what the Bible says or you are Hypocrite. You cannot demand of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.

Third what exactly make you think I hate you? I have never met you and if you think talking on the internet can bring out a person's true colors then you need to get off the net right now. I find your cut and paste extremely childish, I dislike the way you never take 2 minutes to think through something before you post and I find you cannot defend yourself when called out without name calling. I can find verses from the Bible that have a counter point to your arguement that you are a "truth" teller. Has zero to do with hate.

Do you truly believe that only Republicans presidents are looked upon favorably by the Secret Service and only Democrat President are disliked for their behaviour? That should be enough to set off your BS detector.

How come if you quote god's words you are right but if I quote god's words I am showing my hatred for you? I don't know many Christians who are that judgemental.

Nemont

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother?s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ?Let me take the speck out of your eye,? and behold, the log is in your own eye? ?You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother?s eye. Matthew 7:3-5

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 11:28AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 11:27?AM (MST)

Do you guys really think that some Secret Service agents are so immmune from the BS that comes out of Washington and the White House, that they couldn't reach the point where they say these people have gone too far in duping the PEOPLE, oath or no oath, I'm telling what I know? They are human beings, not robots, and they don't work for the mob!

Read a book written by an Air Force officer who carried the nuclear football for Clinton, and listening to what all his detractors said, and what I know about Clinton, the Air Force ofiicer's claims don't seem unreasonable.

These protective positions in the government are viewed with high honor. If you were an SS agent or a military aide to the commander in chief and said commander in chief or members of his family conducted themselves in a manner that from your military or SS standards was deemed unbecoming of the office of POTUS, what would you do as an individual?

Don't pass judgement on these people, you've never stood in their shoes! Could it be they feel more allegiance to the PEOPLE more than a lame POTUS?

Well if you can honestly tell yourself that all Republicans were loved by those charged to protect them and all Democrats were loath then yes your observation makes sense. If accurate reporting and accurate observations from multiple sources can corraborate such things then yes it would make sense but none of that exists.

The vast majority of SS agents would not discuss what their opinions are of any one they protect. That is a fact and I bet those still in the service cringe when then read such nonsense.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 11:38AM (MST)[p]I doubt mentioning Mrs Carters passion for fishing is breaking an oath? But I think you guys are right, mannys post is full of it, and then there is RELH ? although his story is more believable the KYkillers, now thats a classic.

"That is a fact..." I feel is nothing more than speculation on your part.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 11:50AM (MST)[p]Run "Secret Service unspoken code of Silence" through any search engine you want and tell me what you get.

I had two uncle's who worked on top secret Need to Know basis issues, both are retired and neither will spill the beans. I friend has a son in Special Forces and he will not tell his dad anything about where he is and what he is doing. Same goes for those guys protecting the First Family. If it is revealed that they are flapping their gums about those they protect they will be on the outside looking in, even as retirees. That is why it took 50 years for one agent out of the 38 on detail to write about the Kennedy assination. Everyone of those guys felt like failures and relived the moment. They cannot afford to develop likes or dislikes of those they protect.

I also don't buy anything that is such an obvious use of a nonpolitical agency to attempt to make a political point but since you believe such stupidity, carry on.

Nemont

Manny, I hate to say this but this has nothing to do with the Bible, and everything to do with humans upholding a code of honor. If the person being protected conducts himself in a manner unbecoming of his office and undeserving of that code of honor, then he does not deserve that silence, because that silence would be further perpetuating that lie to the PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. And please don't quote national security issues, none of this information has to do with national security. Those people in Washington work for us, so why should their lies be hidden from us?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 12:31PM (MST)[p]I don't, but let me decide for myself instead of the government doing it for me. The government hasn't proven to be too reliable lately.

The days of blindly following the government's lead are over! I'm sure more than a few government agents have come to that conclusion also. But that's just speculation on my part.

None of the quotes in the initial post really showed any information that would threaten national securuty, and were no more than personal observations about the individuals demeanor, personal quirks, and how they treated the staff. Hardly anything one would qualify as secret information worthy of a code of silence.

Who said anything was secret. Go read how those in the Secret Service view discussing any personal opinions regarding the First Family and those under it's protection. Secret or not there is a pretty strong institutional unspoken code that agents don't discuss what they see, the reasons for it should be obvious.

Has nothing to do with secret info. Think what you want but if you believe what was quoted as being the truth have at it.

Nemont

If the POTUS is someone that the agents in question don't respect or have disdain for, I don't have any problem believing that leaks could easily develop in that "unspoken code."

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 01:49PM (MST)[p]>Manny, I hate to say this
>but this has nothing to
>do with the Bible, and
>everything to do with humans
>upholding a code of honor.
>If the person being protected
>conducts himself in a manner
>unbecoming of his office and
>undeserving of that code of
>honor, then he does not
>deserve that silence, because that
>silence would be further perpetuating
>that lie to the PEOPLE
>OF THE UNITED STATES OF
>AMERICA. And please don't quote
>national security issues, none of
>this information has to do
>with national security. Those people
>in Washington work for us,
>so why should their lies
>be hidden from us?

do you guys read all the posts or what, I didn't bring up scripture till the finger pointer did, Ne', I do get it though.

this was nothing more then a conversation post tis all, but Ne' again has his undies up in a wad when it comes to me posting ANY THING! dosen't matter what the subject matter is, he also comes accross as the know it all, as if no one has noticed, agree to dissagre but I am contiually attacked here, incase you didn;t notice I woun't back down!...

you see i'm only human and have curiousities out side religion too!, but I'm held to a much finner plum line then Ne' and others walk...

So you believe that they just dislike democrats and loved republicans. Again whenever an article or piece of information or forwarded email confirms your own bias, be careful and research it rather than take is fact. You already do not like Democrats, especially Obama but leave that at the door and reason through what is being said. Find some additional, verifiable proof from an objective source.

Nemont

Manny,

Stop whining like a little girl. The standard you are held is no different than anyone else that posts things on here without doing 2 seconds of fact checking.

I continue to be amazed at how thin skinned people are. In addition I don't know much of anything, just ask my kids.

Nemont

Ne'

you have told that story once before about your upbringing, how many times have you told me i should leave this place, ?...

I can care less what you feel about me, I do know Jesus's main harassment came from the churh leaders of his day, they had him put to death also, seems things haven't changed much...

That's some funny ship dude and piper calling me a lier(like i give a rats @ss what you liberal pukes think)the difference between me you two pukes is that I'm not a liberal,so it's not in my nature to lie and live in lies.It's that I don't surround myself with people that are low life scum like you liberals do.You pukes could not complete a single conversation without throwing out multiple lies it's your nature you can't help yourself your mentality deranged and should be institutionalized,but let's take dude to rehab first before we work on his other mental issues.

well don't spend any time looking over your shoulder waiting for me to crucify you on a cross. Got alot of other things higher on my list of priorities.

How many times have I told you to leave? Twice, maybe three time, always after some assine, bigoted, nonsensical post that offends everyone but you.

If you think getting razed on an internet forum is equal to what the Bible says Jesus went through then you may need to read your Bible a bit more.

Why do you give 2 $h!ts what I think of you?

Nemont

You guys really need a logic class. You also need to learn to recognize bias in an article. I get it all conservative republicans were wonderful caring people and all democrats were conniving scumbags. Then you complain about the bias liberal media.

Good God Manny would you stop with the "everyone hates me so the Bible must be true" crap already! The bottom line is that you are well known for posting up stupid crap that is proven false and THAT is why you are bashed. You cannot post up complete fabrications and then justify your faith because people point out your stupidity. Is that what Jesus would do?

Yes! there is a difference between being liberal and being a socialist. I also do not believe Dude is a liberal, he loves playing the Devil's advocate and stirs the pot to see what boils out.

RELH

NeMont, if all information sources are biased as you imply, therefore none of the information can be trusted as fact, then anything we discuss here is a moot point, right?

Learn to double and triple check sources and you will eventually learn the biased sites. NeMont is smart enough to know which is which.

Hey KYjeller, better get back to the still I think Ned Beatty is rafting your direction.

Triggerman,

No, not all sources of info are biased. Facts are facts regardless of whether one is a Democrat or a Republican. You got to get to the facts not the fluff.

I said that if a piece of info automatically confirms your bias then you need to be on guard that it is propganda put out by the side you support or lean towards. The source may be legitimate but there are so many ways to check and recheck info these days.

If you truly believe that the opening post on this thread is true then there should be multiple sources that confirm that indeed all Republicans Presidents and first families are loved by the Secret Service and all Democrats Presidents and first families are disliked. I cannot find anything that supports that conclusion and in fact I can find lots of sources that say this is an insult to the professionalism and honor of what it means to serve in the Secret Service.

If you believe what was posted fine by me. I am from Missouri SHOW ME the proof.

Nemont

Most information is going to give support to one side or the other, don't you think? That old addage of three sides...their side, our side, and the truth, doesn't always hold water. Don't you think one side or the other is closer to the truth on any issue, or are they both always completely wrong?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom