In California, no less

I am willing to bet people may be surprised on how many people in Mendocino county signed the recall petition on Gov. Newsome.
RELH

RELH is right. Mendocino County does not like big government and they're pretty self sufficient. The closest thing to the old wild west as you can get.

We had a cafe or something over in Durango that offered a discount if you didn’t wear a mask. Everyone there wanted to pull their dreadlocks out.

The Applebees restaurant here was serving indoor dining and Karen told on them and they got shut down and fined both.

Fiddleheads is an example of what all citizens in our state should be doing to fight back against government overreach. We have been herded up and caged like sheep for the past year. I'm also having a hard time understanding why teachers are refusing to go back to the classroom...my company that is in food distribution has run 24/7 the past year and everyone came to work.

Fiddleheads is an example of what all citizens in our state should be doing to fight back against government overreach. We have been herded up and caged like sheep for the past year. I'm also having a hard time understanding why teachers are refusing to go back to the classroom...my company that is in food distribution has run 24/7 the past year and everyone came to work.

Teachers aren't wanting to go back because they don't have to directly deal with the kids face to face. They have it super easy now. That was info from a teacher!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom