Incredable Trophy!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
SageHunter29 posted his thread in the Alaska Forum but i thought that his trophy was outstanding enough to warrant posting it here for those who may have missed it. I'm not much for how Caribou are scored but through the years i've seen my share of pictures of them. To me anyway, this is a outstanding example of a Very fine animal, indeed!

9909huge_bou.jpg

Congrats again SH29, this animal blows me away!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That's a Dandy!

Nice Job!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Sweet bull! I don't know much about scorein them things either but I know what I like and I like him alot!

Goergeous animal indeed. Caribou is #1 in my bucket list.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-14 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]Good call Joey. Look at the bez! Double shovels, super nice tops!

Looks like a couple B&C sized mosquitoes too, lol!

Eel

That is the best one I have seen in a long while. Super nice rack.
Got everything you would want on it, tons of bling.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Besides all the tine length and all that- I love the color..!! So dark. What a beaut..!! :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Thanks for the 5 shot wake up call C Giles!!!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom