Inherited Fishing Gear and need HELP! Please..

S

Slide

My Uncle died awhile back and my Aunt gave me all of his fishing gear. In this gear was a couple of Quick reels, one is a 440 Quick and the other is a 110 Quick. The 440 is missing the spool and the 110 is missing the bail. My question is does anybody know where I might be able to buy these missing parts? I woul really appreciate any leads that you might have.

Thank you

Slide

Was that an attempt at humor? Because I missed it. That is what I like about this site, there are so many people willing to help a guy out.

I hope one day I can return the favor, no wait I almost forgot guys like you don't need help because you already KNOW IT ALL.

Thank you

Slide

HEY SLIDE!!!

ONCE IN A WHILE I GOTTA CHECK TO SEE IF YOU'RE STILL KICKIN!!!

DID YOU GET YOUR NEW REEL???

DO YOU LIKE IT???

I'M NO HELP ON THE PARTS THIS GUY IS LOOKING FOR!!!

MAYBE TRY & FIND THEM ON E-BAY???

SOUNDS LIKE THERES SENTIMENTAL VALUES INVOLVED???

AND Slide!!!

HAVE ANOTHER BEER & TRY AND RELAX ONCE IN A WHILE!!!

WE'RE ONLY HERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WORKING PEOPLE UP WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!! }> }> }>

No harm no foul Bobcat, I have thick skin. I really do like this site it's just I have to be careful posting things because I'm not in the "In Crowd" if you know what I mean.

Thanks again

Slide

Walleye central is a site I frequently visit and these guys are almost as much fun as the guys on this site. Theywill give you good advice and they are not stuck up like fly fisherman. Just kiddin.
driftersifter

Thank you DrifterSifter I appreciate the tip and i will look them up asap.

Thank you

Slide

Slide, ebay is really pretty easy. I started recently myself. Just register, then you can bid on stuff. Most sellers accept money orders so you can pay that way. If you're the winning bidder they provide the sellers email address and you can contact them about payment.

You should be able to find the right reels and then take parts off them to fix yours.

It was scary at first but they walk you through the process fine. Millions of people use ebay!

Sorry to hear about your Uncle and good luck with the reels. I have some fishing gear from my wifes' grandfather that mean a lot to me!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom