Innerloc Broadheads???

I think the adjustable one is just a gimmick, but the Stainless Extreme is an excellent choice.

I shot a huge bear last year right through the front of his chest and out the spine last year. It killed him instantly. One blade of the head was just very slightly bent. Still sharp.

I have killed 3 elk with them. All 3 were pass throughs at an average distance of 25 yards. Not the adjustable ones.

I shoot the 100 grain Stainless Extremes and love them. I hit my buck last year in the front shoulder blade at 48 yds and it shattered the bone completely. They are all I use and swear by them. They get great penetration and cut a nice hole.

I use to shoot Innerlocs, even the regular innerlocs not the SS extreme are super tough and they fly well too. I shoot the g5 striker now. I like it a little better but it is pricey. The best part though is its built like a tank and 100% spin tested so they all fly true right out of the box. If they are around the same price as the innerloc i would go with the striker because i think its a little bit better built.

Innerlocs stainless extremes are awesome!!! The new Falcon is a great head and put's em down quick too, the Falcon has .029 thickness in the blades which is a little thicker than the extreme's and the cutting diameter is 1 1/16" super sharp out of the package... I have taken 12 animals with Innerlocs... Truly great broadheads!

>Do you worry about lining up
>the blades the same with
>the G5?

If you mean lining up the blades with the vanes of my arrows.... ive heard of guys doing that i never do it and my broadheads fly right with my field tips.... if you mean something else like something special you need to do with the blades of innerlocs then the answer is no G5 striker is ready to fly right out of the box and their blades are super beefy. seriously i think they are if not the best three blade out there they are sure close.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom