Inspired by little foot

Forkhorn

Hi I have already made a few posts but I just bareley decided to join.... I was inspired to join by little foot... I have really enjoyed his "as it lay" pictures so I am posting a few of mine from this year... Thanks a lot little foot... Now you have some competition...Jk
PICT0953.jpg
This is my first brown elk shed that I have ever found...Just so happened to find it while on an antler shed hunting "date"...
PICT0956.jpg
Found this shed on the sameday...I would say this would be one of the best second dates ever!!!
PICT0954.jpg
some blood on the first brown elk shed that I have ever found....
PICT0968.jpg
I went back and I found the other side from the bloody one about ten yards away... It is currently my only match set of elk antlers I have found a total of seven this year and I think it is rare to find them so close...
PICT0986.jpg

This is a brokens up six point from a fighting bull... He got his butt kicked....
PICT0996.jpg

I found this one right up against this small rock formation I have no idea what this elk was doing when the shed fell since it is in such a strange spot...

'forky'...thank you for the kind words. great pics of some nice 'finds'...now, how 'bout a pic of that 'date'...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom