Installing skyjacker leveling kit on 2018 ram 2500 6.7

JPblind

Bought the skyjacker 2-2.5 inch coil spring leveling kit for my 2018 ram 2500 6.7(first for me always had to deal with gmc ifs which is a pos imo). Got the longer bilstien shocks for front and oem bilstein height for rear. Also got the dual front stabilizer in the front to adjust for bigger tires. Going to run a 305 70 r18. If anyone has same or similar setup was there any issues with rubbing and or install being I'll be doing the work myself. I understand if a lot people here don't work on their rigs. Thanks in advance!!

Thanks for the reply. Forgot to mention im going to run the stock wheel 0 offset and this tire is 11.8 compared to the 35x12.5 tire.

If you're going to do the work yourself, get a coil spring compressor. It'll save quite a bit of time and frustration. You can rent one from most auto parts stores if you don't have access to one.

Of course I have one don't drink beer without using one even worked with putting a spring lift on the can am outlander. Just never had a solid front truck before.

The spring compression kit worked great for an atv even if two hooks fit the spring.

0413222026.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom