Insurance

C

catmando

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-03 AT 03:23PM (MST)[p]This is the last time I will vent my issues about insurance. The cotton pickers run you through all of the hoops, drag you through appraisal, get their a@# kicked and then pay you on the last day possible.

They had thirty days to pay the settlment award and paid on the very last day costing me another month of time.

Hey DAWG, I was wodering if you have any insurance adjuster permits at your annual banquet. You could probably get alot of money out of me for one right now!!!;-) I know an adjuster that would score well in my book.

Anyhow, if any of you worthless, mangy good for nothing hound guys know how to pound nails drop by and I'll feed ya for your work and you will be able to see why the dawg and kev come sniffin' around my house when I'm out hunting.

Catmando, the only hound guy who won't be hunting much this fall.

Been a long time since I've pounded nails, but I am pretty proficient at pounding beers!! If you need somebody to help you pound beers, me 'n CB could be of assistance. What do ya got goin' a framing project?

Ephraim, correct? I'll have to check in with the little missus and see what she has in store for me.

When you say "food" I'm assuming you mean doritos and all the beer we can drink??

-Dawg

worthless, mangy, goodfornothing........... man this guy is really kissin' up. those are real compliments to hound guys. i know what you mean about insurance guys. had a kitchen fire last nov. 1. the worst guys were the restoration outfit the insurance guys hired. i mean it was november and i did have things to hunt. so i didn't want to do it myself. anyway, they charged us 7 grand to clean all the smoke out of our clothes. 7 grand for a buncha a holey levis and t-shirts!!! hell, we coulda re-outfitted the whole outfit, bought 2 good mules and still have a grand left over.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-03 AT 03:45PM (MST)[p]Manti!!!! If you bring CB I'll provide all the doritos and beer you guys could stand, or do sitting down;-)

I could even arrange some side show entertainment, PPPRRRison style, if ya know what I mean!!!

Dawg,
Catmandrool wanted to move to Ephraim initially, but he couldn't pass the entrance exam. He is way too smart to live in a town where every intersection is a life or death proposition. Snow College students are, without a doubt the very worst single collection of BAD drivers in the western U.S.

The only thing Ephraim has going for it is, we haven't had one of them killer "Toronadoes" yet.

CatManDrool, What the heck are you thinking? Hound guys helping to build the home that your family will actually live in??? You are suffering from "diminished mental capacity" or something. Can't you get a work release crew form the CUCF to come up and stand walls up? That woouldn't be any more illegal than some of the stuff we do during hunting season.... Just a thought. Let me know when you get started. I have a "Tim the Toolman belt" and I know how to use it.

P. S. I would recommend a good insurance policy on all this new construction. One can never have too much good insurance

KattKrapp

Catman,
Did I hear somebody say "all the beer you can drink?" Give me your address and tell me when to be there. You get a bunch of them hound doggers around drinkin your beer and you might be better off just to hire Bob Villa to rebuild your home.

What?? You're doing your own framing??? Now I can understand better why you got out of hounds.....you have way too much ambition to be a hound dogger :)

Too bad you don't live a little closer, I could probably help you out with some equipment or something. (I did make the same offer to your wife while you were gone but she turned me down :-( )

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom